Should Blackpink...

"Should Blackpink be allowed to date?"

-

Jisoo

"At times when we were training, I was really sad about the dating ban, but now at the time in our career, I do understand why we shouldn't date until a few years into our career." She laughs to pause, then she continues, "Dating will only keep us distracted from our job at the beginning of our careers, and if we decided to break up, then it'll just be hard on us to perform as a group when only one of us is down."

"That's a really good response, Jisoo." Jisoo bows her head as a thank you and looks toward Jennie for her answer.

-

Jennie

"Honestly, I was for the dating ban during trainee years, but as I've matured; I've been leaning more towards being against it now. Just for the fact that I won't really be able to express who I really am towards that certain person after a few years on the ban. Sometimes the ban can do good, but it just has more bad vibes overall. Say, if an idol just got off a ban, and they decide to go on a date; they'd be a little rusty, let's admit it right here. If they weren't on that ban, they would definitely be a lot more of a wholesome person entirely. I should stop here." Jennie giggled, going slightly red from ranting.

-

Chaeyoung

"I think dating is a good thing, like unnie does," Chae gestures to Jennie. "I feel like dating someone could possibly bring more charismatic characteristics to both people, and that would be very good for performances. The only bad thing about dating, is if you get too attached to that person, and you break up—yikes." Chaeyoung ends her sentence kind of awkwardly, but still has a happy demeanor on her face.

-

Lisa

Lisa giggled when the question was first asked. "I am definitely with Chaeyoung on this one. Since she practically explained the entirety of it, I have nothing to say other than we should be allowed to date sooner rather than later." An aegyo tone slightly comes out of the fake-blonde's mouth and she grasps on to (Y/n)'s hand; waiting for her answer.

-

(Y/n)

"I was surprised when you asked this question, and it seems like all of us have different opinions on this subject. I don't mind the dating ban at all actually. It let's me figure out who I am as a person while I can also figure out my ideal type until the ban is released. A girl can learn to be patient when she's waiting for love, but it can also lead to some sort of loneliness— yeah I'll say loneliness. How much longer do we have for our dating ban exactly?" (Y/n) asked the last sentence quietly. Her members looked at each other then shrugged at the maknae. "Well, whenever we'll be allowed to date, I would definitely like to find someone out there that's good for me."