Imagine- J.K.

A/n: I honestly love EXID with my heart (plus the other 7292649262917 girl groups out there) so i'm going to include EXID in this one. sorrygYyYy if you don't stan them, i recommend listening to them though.

-

"(Y/n)-ah, get in here and help Jeonghwa with the dishes." Solji ordered. "Yes mother." I walked into the kitchen and sighed. "She forced you into her car again?" Jeonghwa asked. My only response was to nod.

Here was the situation, I was laying down on the couch at my dorm. About thirty minutes into laying on that oh-so-comfy couch, Solji decided to drag her ass almost all the way across Seoul to come and kidnap me for the night. I resisted going with her since I was half asleep, but she still insisted. "You can be back on your couch tomorrow." Solji said with a reassuring tone. "Fuck you, Solji."

That's how that happened, and now I'm cleaning with Jeonghwa and Hyelin. "How about we play a game? She's probably asleep anyways." I whispered to the other two. "What will we play?" Hyelin questioned. "Truth or dare." Hyelin and I immediately looked at Jeonghwa, "Jeongie, truth or dare?"

"Dare! I'm not a coward." I thought of something quickly. "If you're not a coward, then go wake up Solji." Jeonghwa put her hands up in defeat. "Okay, maybe I am a coward." I high-fived Hyelin while Jeonghwa asked, "Hyelin, truth or dare?"

"Dare." She said quietly. "Go bother Hyojin." Hyelin ran into Hyojin's room, hugging her like the world would end. "(Y/n)-ssi, truth or dare?"

"Truth since you both picked dare." Jeonghwa whispered something into Hyelin's ear as soon as she got back into the kitchen. "Okay, I'll use that. (Y/n), is there someone that you genuinely love in your group?" I felt my face heat up but I didn't say anything. "She loves someone."

"Maybe I do, but you never said to specify so I won't." LE booed you from her room. "Pussy!"

"Fine, this is just for Hyojin over there. I love Jennie." I sputtered out. "Our girl's growing up!" Heeyeon cried with Hyojin in the living room. "Solji-unnie, did you hear that?"

"You know, I should be leaving." I quickly ran out of their front door, my heart racing due to slight anxiety. I hid in a nearby closet, letting myself calm down.

You have received (1) text.

Jen: How is it over there?

You: Hectic.

You: I'm gonna come
back soon.

Jen: Alright. I'll tell
manager oppa to pick
you up.

You: Don't worry him.

You: I'll walk home.

Jen: You'll worry me
though ;(

You: The last few times
I walked home I was
safe.

Jen: But you're like
an hour away if you
walk. If oppa comes
and gets you, you'll
be back in ten
minutes.

You: Fine, call him.

You are now offline.

I sighed, not wanting to bother Daehyung-oppa. I'm pretty close with him, and I know he's sleeping at this hour since his schedule has been more busy than our's.

I waited for about fifteen minutes before Dae arrived, I assumed that there was light traffic. I walked out of the building and hopped into oppa's car. "Thank you."

"Jennie forced me to come get you, she was worried." Dae chuckled. "Of course she was worried."

You have received (1) text.

Solji: If you wanted to
leave, you could have
just told me, I would
have driven you back.

You: Jennie forced my
manager to pick me up.

Solji: Of course🙄

Solji: Well next time,
I'll tell her that it's for
our bonding time.

You: I don't think she'll
take it well but
she'll have to
understand at some
point.

Solji: That's true.
We should plan
something next
time.

You: Sounds like a plan!

You are now offline.

Sorry about lying to you a bit Solji. "Where do you want to eat? It'll have to be fast food since going in will take too long." Dae asked. "Get the usual." I muttered, a yawn crawling out of my body. "Alright. Get some rest alright? It might be a little while." I turned towards the window and closed my eyes; falling asleep.

"(Y/n)-ah, we're here." He tapped my shoulder gently, handing over the bag of food. "Thank you for picking me up." I groaned. "You're welcome. Hurry before Jennie gets mad."

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Have a good night, oppa!" I got out and closed the car door. Quickly walking into the building, I get up to our shared dorm, and walk in. "Why did it take you so long?" I held up the bag of food, munching on the fries. "Share."

"Uh no, I'm starving, and you know how to cook." I argued. "One fry?" She begged. "Fine, one fry." Jennie peeked her head into the bag and took out a fry. "Thank you."

"Go get some rest." I told her. "Not until you're done eating."