University AU- J.K.

Jennie loved the classes she picked. She chose urban planning as a major class, and English language and literature as her minor class. Jennie came off as a rich snob that didn't care about her studies, but in reality; she's always studying when she can. Gucci clothing cannot make up for the fact that she's a nerd. She was persuaded by her friend, Nayeon, to perceive others with her cold looks, and Jennie took the opportunity.

"Welcome back, unnie." A young worker smiled sweetly at the 'stone-faced' woman. "Hey (Y/n). Got any suggestions today?" (Y/n) was Jennie's favorite person that worked at Gucci, Jennie loved her so much, that she even knew (Y/n)'s work days and hours. "What are you looking for specifically today?" Jennie looked around the store, her eyes catching on to a blazer. "Oh that?" (Y/n) caught on quickly to what Jennie was looking at. "It's very high on demand, and I'm positive that you could pull it off like every other outfit you have." She complimented. "What are you planning to do after high school?"

"I have no idea actually, I might not even finish high school. Just drop out and maybe become an idol." Jennie gawked. "That would be amazing though! It'll get you out of your comfort zone as well. It just might be a little difficult with your sleep schedule though." (Y/n) nodded, understanding to what the older woman was getting at. "It's always worth a try."

"It is," Jennie paused for a moment before pulling out a pad of sticky notes from her purse, and writing something down on the top one; peeling it off from all of the others. "Here's my number if you're curious about anything, or need help with something." (Y/n) bowed her head and walked over to the blazer, getting it off of the rack for Jennie. "It's in your size. Are you sure you want it?"

"I'm always sure of my decisions, (Y/n)." The store-clerk handed Jennie the blazer and she went to go check out. (Y/n) smiled at the sticky note, and stuck it in her back pocket; making sure that she wouldn't lose it. (Y/n) aspired to be as smart as Jennie when she was younger after Jennie helped her two years ago with algebra, but she never got better at math, only worse. She always wished that she would be smart, it'll never happen though, so might as well be an idol, right?

(Y/n) sat in the back-room, contemplating on what she would do with her life. She wanted to text Jennie, but she literally just left like eight minutes ago. Might as well give it a try anyways.

-

(Y/n): Ah sorry to bother you, unnie.

(Y/n): This is (Y/n) by the way

Jennie: What's going on?

(Y/n): I'm not really sure what I really want

to do

(Y/n): I'm not too passionate about school,

yet I'm not sure if I have what it takes to be

an idol.

Jennie: Aw, little (Y/n)-ah is going

through a crisis ;(

Jennie: What can you do other than

sing? I've heard that plenty of times.

(Y/n): I'm really flexible, and I took

dance when I was younger.

Jennie: You're already on your way

to becoming an idol!

(Y/n): But I'm not too confident, I know

confidence is key to being an idol.