Blackpink on...

Blackpink on Idol Room.

-
Jisoo
•Always trying to get your attention.
•Her personality always shines on variety shows.
•Tries to copy the other members.

(Scenario)

Chaeyoung was doing an 'ASMR' reading of Boombayah. You were giggling quietly at how awkward yet funny it was. Once Chae was done, Jisoo volunteers to read. "Boombayah, boombayah, boombayayayayah. Boomboomba, boomboomba, oopa." While she was reading, you nearly fell out of your chair from laughing so hard. Jisoo grinned happily, knowing that she accomplished one thing today; making you happy.

-
Jennie
•Would discreetly do skinship.
•Makes sure you're having fun.
•If you did the Nano Dance, you'd most likely mess up and she'd encourage you and help you on how to do it correctly.

(Scenario)

You were first to start off the Nano Dance, which kind of set you off. Jennie patted your back, quietly trying to tell you that you were going to do just fine. "Start the music."

The music started and all five members of Blackpink were doing great. The Nano Dance was getting closer and goosebumps started to prick your skin. You started off, already messing up and tried to continue, but the music stopped meaning that Defconn or Hyeong-don knew. Jennie came over and helped you out before you tried again.

-
Chaeyoung
•Discreetly praising you.
•Loves the dance that you perform for the kids that were introduced later on.
•Is always amazed at your talents.

(Scenario, sorry that this one was slightly longer than the others, I had this idea in mind for a while, and yes I know the children came out before the fact check thing but I wanted to change it so it could be easier to write.)

Lisa was being her super-computer self memorizing the second dance of the day, "What is Love?" It was cool with how she could do it, and I was curious on how she was doing it so easily.

Before I knew it, it was my turn. "(Y/n), fans say that you can memorize the dance as well as Lisa, is that true?" I thought for a second. "I've never attempted this before."

"She's one of our best dancers next to Lisa, I'm positive she'll be able to do this." Chaeng complimented. "Is that so? We'll figure it out now." The music to 'Bad Boy' started playing as well as the video to it. My eyes followed every single movement made by the group.

As the video quickly ended, I nodded slightly, replaying the entire dance in my head. The music started playing and my moves started to match with the ones that I learned. "Isn't she amazing?" The music ended and I quickly walked back to my seat, slightly embarrassed. "That was truly incredible."

After a while, children ran out, making me quite anxious. "Look how cute they are." The instructions were given after each child introduced themselves adorably. "(Y/n) should go first this time." Once again, music started playing, and I let my body be absorbed by the children's music. "Cute!" More compliments from the person who has been really vocal the entire show. "I'm totally gonna get some good sleep after today."

-
Lisa
•Would try to memorize your moves at the arcade game thing.
•Giggly
•Gets slightly upset that you beat her in the game but still loves you.

(Scenario)

You stepped up to the platform of the arcade game, slightly nervous, not expecting anything easy. The game started faster than you expect but the moves naturally came to you, your eyes glued to the screen. "Wow, she didn't even know what this was when we introduced it, but she's amazing at it." One of the MC's said, you weren't paying attention on who though.

"Boombayah." You yelled along with the music, totally comfortable with the machine in front of you. You, yourself was amazed with how comfortable you were.

The game ended and you earned a bold B. Lisa and Chaeyoung started together, and you started laughing at Lisa's movements. "Her legs!" Defconn laughed with you.

The rest of their time, you were still laughing, and Lisa got a F, while Chae got a D. "You're so good at this, this isn't fair." Lisa huffed as she walked towards you. "Aw, don't worry Lisa, you'll be better next time you try one of these." You hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek. "Maybe."