How would Blackpink...

How would Blackpink react if they lost one of their members (prank)?

-

Jisoo

•Definitely freak out

•Would not cry in front of her members

•Although she would cry by herself.

•Then once she was told that it was a prank, she would cry more because she was scared out of her mind to lose someone that she really loved.

(Scenario)

YG brought Lisa, Jisoo, Jennie, and Rosé into a room, he quietly gestured for them to sit down. "Girls, something bad has happened to (Y/n)." Lisa and Chaeng gasped, very worried while the two older members kept a poker face. "What happened?" Jennie spoke up after the long silence. "The flight she was on," He paused to calm himself down. "The plane crashed, there was only six survivors."

The youngest two burst into tears at that moment, Jennie's eyes teared up hearing it, and Jisoo just kept it to herself holding her head down. She knew it was too much to handle, so she excused herself from the room. The other members and YG sent sympathetic looks towards her.

Jisoo locked herself in a practice room, her tears building up, she knew that this shouldn't have happened to her (Y/n); the maknae that she learned to love and take care of herself ever since she was young. The tears started to run down her cheeks, her heart shattered at the news.

A knock startled Jisoo and stopped her sobs. The door opened to reveal (Y/n), frowning at the mess in front of her. "Jisoo-unnie, it was fake, I would never leave you." Jisoo stood up and hugged (Y/n), crying more into her shoulder. "You better not actually leave me."

-

Jennie

•Feels like it was her fault.

•Tears up and tries to keep her tears from flowing.

•When she's told that it was a prank

•aNgRY

(Scenario)

Lisa has prepared for this prank for about a week now, she even got the news to make her 'death' go viral. She even told you to be involved in it. Lisa wasted so much time into this prank, she even got a car and let the stunt crew crash it. She hired a special effects crew to do their makeup the day it happened so it looked realistic.

"Today on MBC, something very tragic happened to the two youngest Blackpink member and their managers. Their car was crashed into by a drunk semi-truck driver. Three were injured, and there was one fatality." The screen showed the crashed car, an ambulance, a few cop cars, and (Y/n) and the two managers. The maknae was bloody and bruised, tears rolling down her cheeks. "On February 26th, 2019, Lisa Manoban of Blackpink has died." A zipped up black bag was transported into the ambulance.

Jisoo, Chaeyoung, and Jennie could not make a single sound, they couldn't believe that Lisa had died. Chaeyoung left the room, tears brimming her eyes, she just lost her best friend. Jisoo hughes Jennie tightly before going to Chaeyoung. Jennie just sat in front of the TV, her heart broken.

Twenty minutes later, the front door opened to reveal the two maknaes and their managers. Jennie was crying, not moving positions since she heard the news. "Jennie-unnie." You called out in a sad voice. She looked towards you and saw Lisa right beside you. "You, Lalisa Manoban, I'm going to hurt you! Get over here! Don't ever do this to me again you little brat!" 

-

Chaeyoung

Immediate tears

•She wouldn't talk

•Until she's actually calmed down

•Glad to know that it would be a prank after she was told.

(Scenario)

You were planning something against Chaeyoung since you guys were in America. You guys were going to the mall, so you decided to leave Chaeyoung in the most horrible stores you know by far, Spencer's.

"Chaeyoung-ah, come into this store, there's so many cool shirts." Chaeng agreed to walk into the store, not knowing what was in it. That's when you walked into the back of the store, walking into the workers room, and watching Chaeyoung through the security cameras. She was very immersed into the shirts, not noticing that you disappeared suddenly until she calls out your name.

Chaeyoung took a long scan around the store, freaking out that you weren't there, and freaking out again once she sees all of the toys. You could see tears rolling down her cheeks, and that's when the guilt hit you. You walked out from the room and hugged Chaeyoung from behind. "I'm sorry for doing that. It was a prank."

A smile grew on to Chaeyoung's face. "It's okay. I'm happy to know that you weren't kidnapped, or I really would have done something other than cry."

-

Lisa

•Lisa would freak out

•Cry

•Stress-eat

•And once being told it was a prank, she'd share her food

(Scenario)

Jennie called Lisa, causing Lisa to immediately pick up the phone. "Jennie-unnie?" Heavy breathing was all Lisa could hear. "Are you okay?"

"Lisa-ah, I'm being transported to the hos-." Jennie groaned in 'pain' into the phone. "Jennie! What happened? What is going on?" The phone was taken from Jennie. A shaky voice answered Lisa, "Lisa? Is this you?"

"Thank god! Someone can tell me what's going on. Please tell me what's going on (Y/n)-ah." Shaky breaths were released into the microphone. "I don't think I can tell you the specifics right now. Jennie is in a lot of pain after eating something, so we're taking her to the hospital to see what's wrong." Lisa could tell that (Y/n) was scared. "Thank you, please update me if anything else happens."

Jennie and (Y/n) high-fived each other once the call ended. "Good job going along with it. Manager-oppa, how much time do we have left until we get to the dorm?" Jennie's manager scratched his neck, thinking of the estimated time. "About thirty minutes I think. You two get some rest, okay?"

When the two arrived home, they saw Lisa with tear-stained cheeks, eating nearly everything in the pantry. "Lisa-ssi, nothing bad happened you know?"

"What?" The blonde was confused. "It was a prank, sweetie." Lisa slowly started to put some food back where it belonged, and gave (Y/n) and Jennie some seaweed pieces. "Thank god you're actually okay."