BTS-Blackpink

Requested by @Kim_Jieun95: "I want y/n to be shipped with bts jimin they'll date and have some fun with their members"

Summary: Blackpink and BTS are hanging out at an amusement park

-

"Jagi, what do you want to ride?" Your boyfriend, Park Jimin asked. You thought for a moment then pointed to one of the larger rides. "That one seems scary but I want to do it." Jimin looked down and smiled at you. "Let's go ride it then. It won't hurt to face our fears." He was sweet in times like these. That's what you loved about him. "Okay."

Your heart started to beat faster and faster as you got closer to the ride. It gotten to the point where it had gotten so fast that you didn't realize that you clung to Jimin's arm. He gently took your hand in his, looking down at you sympathetically. "Are you sure you want to go?" You thought for a second then nodded.

Thud! Thud! Your heartbeat was practically echoing through your entire body as you were waiting in the line of the ride. Why am I so scared? I should be enjoying this with Jimin. You scolded yourself as you were nudged a little further towards the ride. You tightened your grin on Jimin's arm just a little bit. He reassuringly kissed your forehead with his plump lips that you loved so much. "You can hold on to me as long as you want. I'll always be here for you."

The tension built as you were sitting in the Slingshot ride. You grabbed Jimin's hand and squeezes it gently. "We aren't going to die, jagiya."

"I know, I just want to get it done and over with though." The ride pulled you back, you wanted to freak out, but your body decided that you should be quiet. The second you wanted to speak, the ride let off and you squeezed your eyes shut. A small shriek was the only thing that came out of your mouth after that. "Open your eyes, look at the view, (Y/n)." Jimin whispered as you guys were clinging back and forth in the air.

Your eyes opened quickly after, and the view was amazing. "(Y/n)-ah! You've got this!" You heard Jisoo and Lisa yell from how high you were. A grin spread across your lips, other than the uneasy feeling in your stomach, the ride was actually nice. "This is amazing." Jimin grinned at your awestruck expression as you looked around. You finally connected glances with each other as the ride was coming to an end. "Thank you for dragging me on to this."

"Thank you for being in my life." He kissed your forehead gently, like he did before the ride. Chaeyoung—being the independent woman she is—walked over with a churro in her mouth, whispering, "Has he done it yet?" Jisoo shook her head. "It's almost time though." The chipmunk-like woman nodded and stared at the couple in front of her.

Lisa and Jungkook started showering you and Jimin with endless compliments. Jisoo ran off to go find Jin near the ferris wheel. Jennie? Who knows where she could be with Taehyung. Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi randomly showed up with suits and flowers; your favorite flowers.

"Chim, what's going on?" You quietly whispered into your boyfriend's ear. A few notes started to be hummed from the man beside you before he joined the group of the other three men in front of you. Jimin began singing one of your favorite songs, with amazing choreography that could've been made by him.

The choreography ended with Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok, spaced out behind Jimin as he was on one knee. Jimin pulled out a black, velvet box and opened it. "(Y/n), these past few years have been amazing with you, and especially the moments that we are actually able to cherish each other's time whenever we can. By saying this, and thinking of it, makes my heart flutter more each and every time." He paused to think for a second, "And I would love to waste each and every second of the rest of my life with you. So, (L/n) (Y/n), would you do the honor of being my wife?" You nodded, a tear falling down your cheek from his words. "Jimin, I would love to be your wife."

From that day on, you guys were happily married, and your band-mates also got married a few years after you had.