University AU- K.J.

A/N: I will be doing this with every girl (except you since you'll be included in every single one of them) and I sort of got this idea from tumblr, so yeah. Enjoy?

-

Jisoo was walking to her first class of the day, astrophysics. It was semi-interesting other than the fact that she didn't understand more than half of the words being said. The only reason that she was in that class is because her friend Irene dragged her into it, saying that it would be fun to learn about the 'physical nature of stars.' It got boring the first two seconds she stepped foot into the classroom, and the only reason why she hasn't dropped out yet is because of her 'tutor' that's supposed to be helping her, they haven't even come to class once the entire two weeks since school has actually started.

A new face walked into the classroom, making a few people whistle, and a lot of jaw drops. "Hello everyone!" The girl said with a grin on her face. "(Y/n), where have you been?" A guy screams from the back of the large class. "Studying in America." She bluntly stated before cautiously walking up the stairs to sit right beside Irene. "Irene-ssi, how have you been?" Irene turned to (Y/n), a large smile on her face. "I've been great. I need to introduce you to the person that you were assigned to tutor a week and a half ago." Irene scoots back a little so Jisoo could actually see her tutor up close. She's fucking beautiful, how come I didn't see her around last year? Jisoo thought, she forced her mouth shut before it could say anything that she didn't want it to.

"It's my fault that I wasn't here to tutor you, I'm very sorry about that." Jisoo smiled sweetly at the woman farthest away from her. "I can wait forever if I have to, this class doesn't seem to start on time anyways." (Y/n) just nodded. "I took this class last year, I'm only here to help the teacher. He's never on time what-so-ever." Irene smiled at the two's conversation, progress has been made.

Finally the teacher decides to walk into the classroom, shouting, "Traffic was bad on the way here! Don't start blaming me!" (Y/n) stood up and walked down to him, taking his coat, and hanging on the coat-hanger by the door. "You're finally here to join us, Ms. (Y/n)." The mentioned woman looked down at her feet, slightly ashamed of herself. A few women and men gawked at the mood-change, from mannerly to embarrassed and adorable. "Now, it's alright, (Y/n). Go sit in the comfy chair." (Y/n) bows in thanks and runs over to the comfy chair; she swears to God that it is the most comfiest chair in the entire world.

"She seems smart, yet also a little bipolar." Jisoo comments. "She doesn't really act like that. She rarely acts cute like that, the only time she does is when she in front of a lot of people that like her for her looks. She also uses honorifics if she's comfortable with you." Irene describes the woman in a serious tone. "How long have you known her?" Jisoo asks the blonde. "I've gone way back with her. She moved to Korea in fifth grade, and since she's Japanese; we taught each other our foreign languages. (Y/n) has gotten spectacular in the Korean language, I'm surprised she hasn't forgotten Japanese yet." Irene jokes. "She just said like fifteen minutes ago that she went to America. Do you know why?"

"She loves to overachieve, but also she wants to become multilingual someday. She's always said that since I've known her." Jisoo nodded, taking in every piece of information that she can get. She didn't know why she was so interested in the person who walked in two weeks late.

After for what felt like forever, the class ended, causing everyone to run out at one. Jisoo and Irene stayed behind the traffic. "(L/n), come and tell me why you haven't been here to help your peers." (Y/n) briefly explains why while walking over to him. "Ah, America. Was it fun over there?" The teacher says in English. "I studied nearly every minute, so I couldn't really experience any fun."

"Next time that you'll be going, go to Florida. I can fund the trip and you can bring two friends." Irene watched (Y/n) take a peek over her shoulder and grinned. "That sounds great. Thank you, oppa." The teacher nodded and escorted her to the door. Irene and Jisoo went down to the door. "Come join us, we all know that the next class is at least two hours away from us." Irene spoke calmly to the youngest out of the three. "Alright." (Y/n) bent down slightly to whisper in Irene's ear. "Unnie, I would like to learn more about Jisoo in the dorm later." Irene nodded and looked at Jisoo. "(Y/n)-ssi and I have to clean our dorm, it'll probably take a little while. Sorry for the sudden mishap, Jisoo. We'll be back before the next class starts."