Blackpink reacts...

Blackpink reacts to you having self-harm scars.

A/N: I'm going to be typing this chapter on my computer to make things go a little faster because writing at least 1,000 words takes at least two hours on a phone for me, a computer takes at least 30 minutes. So sorry in advance if the formatting is a little different from the usual.

-

Jisoo

• Would be sad to know that you harmed yourself

•Would want you to talk about it when you're comfortable enough.

• CArINg ChiLD

(Scenario)

You were drifting off to sleep after a long day of performing around Japan. Unconsciously, you would roll up your sleeves if you were too hot, and roll them back down you were cold; that's just how you were. Jisoo noticed that you wore more heavy, long-sleeved items no matter what season it was, but she never really tried to question the fact since she knew that you got cold easily.

Jisoo went to go check on you since it's been a little while since she heard any noise. She peeked in through the threshold of the door. Her eyes directed towards the pale white scars on your wrist. She knew that she would ask about them later.

-

Jennie

• Directly asking about them

• Worried

•Thinks that you'll do it again

(Scenario)

Today, you felt proud of yourself and decided to wear a short-sleeved shirt. Jennie noticed your sudden change in wardrobe since you usually wore more baggy, long-sleeved around the dorm. "(Y/n)-ah, what's with the sudden change?" She tugged on your sleeve. "I felt good today." Quickly, Jennie scanned your outfit down, then went back up; her eyes now focused on to your wrists. "Why didn't you tell me?" She traced her finger up to your elbow. "It was an elementary thing, before I even considered being an idol."

"Please don't do it again, okay love? I don't want to see you hurt yourself like this again." You nodded, knowing not to ever harm again.

-

Chaeyoung

•Wouldn't ask about them

•But will still be worried.

•Will wait for you to tell her.

(Scenario)

"Chaeyoung, can you come here for a minute? I can't reach this!" My girlfriend, (Y/n) shouted from the kitchen. "Yeah, I'm coming." Her pale forearms were gleaming due to sunlight shining in from the windows. I noticed the faded scars, but I knew if I asked about it, she wouldn't tell me. "What can't you reach?" 

"The salt," She grunted, trying to reach further up, but not grabbing the item what-so-ever. "Let me get it before you hurt yourself." (Y/n) got down from the counter, and I climbed up on to it; a small frown embracing my features. It's sad to think that someone you loved has suffered with something that they possibly will not tell you about, but I will wait for the day that she tells me so I can tell her how much I actually really love her.

-

Lisa

•Would be the most worried out of all of them.

•StReSseD

•Would not sleep because she's overthinking

•Is too scared to actually confront you about it though.

(Scenario)

You were back at it again, over-practicing for the new comeback. Chaeyoung used to do that, but now she worries more about her dieting than anything else. Your sleeves were rolled up, your body felt as if it wanted to give out any minute, but in the end; you knew that there would be no stopping until you passed out like the last time you overworked.

Strong arms picked you up and you flinched. "Lisa! You scared me, what are you doing up this late?" The dirty-blonde sighed. "I was getting worried, we're only supposed to be practicing until ten. It's midnight, (Y/n). You need to come and get some sleep." 

"I know but I feel like I'm not good enough, so I just really want to get better before the comeback." Lisa ran her fingers up your arms, feeling fresh scabs, but didn't mention anything about it. "Come on, we'll talk about this tomorrow morning. Right now, you need to get sleep." You fell asleep on the car-ride back to the dorm, while Lisa was worrying so much. She knew that you had a history of depression, but she thought that you had gotten over it. It was something that would bug her until the day she died, but she wanted to make sure that you were loved enough to keep on living.