Imagine- K. J.

A/n: I feel like last chapter was too long to read, but I wanted to do something that really is out of the ordinary for me I guess.

-

You were a quiet person, everyone in the YG Entertainment building knew that. When you first got added into Blackpink, you were excited, but never really showed it verbally due to the fact that you're practically a mute; you just didn't label yourself that. The only time you talked was during fan signs, and performing at concerts.

"(Y/n)-ah, I know you don't like to talk, but we're starting up a reality show called: Blackpink House. Before you get upset, PD-nim really wants us to show who we are in front of cameras, so that might mean talking." You stared at Jisoo. "I should start talking, shouldn't I?" Jisoo was startled at your voice, but you said it in Japanese which also could have taken her guard down. "Jisoo, you try to talk to me a lot, why is that exactly?" You said in broken Korean, although you understood most of what your members say.

"Your Korean is very cute!" She complimented. "It's not good, I know." You huffed quietly underneath your breath. "It's not as bad as I thought it was." Jisoo tried to compliment you again. "I pick up on your—what's the word?"

"Conversations?" Jisoo chipped in, helping you, and you nodded. "That's how I've been learning." You switched back to Japanese. "So, you know about the reality show, and if you're not that comfortable talking to the other members; you can always talk to me." You bowed your head in thanks. "Unnie, Chaeyoung keeps eating my food."

"Then buy more food." You almost laughed at her remark, but kept yourself composed. Lisa bursted into the room with tears rolling down her cheeks. "I bought this food with my own money!" A chuckled snuck out of your mouth, the room going quiet. "Did she just?"

"It's not like you've heard me laugh before." Lisa looked confused at your Japanese while Jisoo translated. "So she finally speaks, huh?"

"It's only for Blackpink House." That was probably your best sentence in Korean out of everything you've said. "Yah! You speak Korean?" You spaced your forefinger and thumb a little bit. "She understands us though, but we might not be able to understand her." Jisoo explained for you, so you didn't have to go through the pain of trying to say it yourself. Lisa nodded and patted your shoulder. "We'll take care of you, (Y/n)-ah."

"Thank you." You were grateful for the two beside you.

Blackpink was performing in Japan soon, and of course everyone was nervous. You ran off to the bathroom, feeling sick to your stomach, and Jisoo followed to make sure that you were alright. She held back your hair as you shoved yourself into an open stall. Jisoo rubbed your back as your stomach was disagreeing with you.

After that whole fiasco, you were feeling much better. "Two minutes until you're on!" The management called out. "Are you feeling better? Or do you have to throw up again?" You held up a thumbs up to show that you're doing way better. "Let's go perform."

After the performance of only nine songs (rip), Blackpink quickly changes, and makes their way towards their van. You back-hugged Jisoo to at least warm the both of you up, but she just plucked your arms off of her. You huffed, a little annoyed, but also a little plan schemed in your head; you decided to do it again, and she stopped you, again. "So affectionate today, (Y/n)-ssi."

"I know." Lisa walks over to you and drapes her arms over your shoulders. "I'll accept your affection, (Y/n)." You smiled and kissed Lisa's cheek, earning a small glare from the eldest. You stuck your tongue out at Jisoo playfully.

"The maknae speaks now?" Jennie asked Jisoo, who nodded in response. "Only her mother language, which is hard to understand."

"What is her mother language?" Jisoo sighed. "Japanese, and you're the most fluent out of the rest of us. Well, minus her." Jennie nodded and walked over to you. "I'm gonna just steal (Y/n) from you, Lisa." She moved Lisa arms away from your shoulders, letting you get into back of the Blackpink van. Jennie sitting right beside you, she flashed a smile, and took your hand. "So, you speak Japanese?"

"Yeah, sorry about my dialect." Jennie waved it off. "I can understand you clearly." You smiled back at her, glad that she can actually understand you. "How are you so good in Japanese, Jennie?"

"I taught myself whenever I was in New Zealand." You two were getting weird looks from the front of the van. "What are they even saying?" Chaeyoung asked. "Don't worry about it." Jisoo responded. "So (Y/n), do you ever actually want to learn Korean to communicate with the others easier?"

"I know Korean, it's just not that good. I understand everything everyone says, I just sound like an idiot when I try to speak." Jennie pats your shoulder. "Well, Jisoo and I will be here to help you if you need help." You nodded in thanks and laid your head back on to the seat. "I'm gonna get some rest."

You woke up to Jisoo next to you, tapping you repeatedly. "You finally woke up, that took forever." You rubbed your eyes, trying to wake yourself up to where you can see straight. "Is everyone else already inside?" Jisoo nodded, "They were exhausted as well. Is your stomach feeling gross again?"

"Not entirely, like sure it feels gross, but it's not to the point where I'm going to start giving up my entire stomach again." Jisoo laughed at the way you put it. "Come on let's get inside, it's cold."

"Alright."