Should Blackpink

Should Blackpink comeback with another season of Blackpink House?

-

Jisoo

"I would love to come back with another season. It was so much fun to film, to travel, to eat all of the newer foods, and definitely do what we wanted. I think we all enjoyed it equally and would definitely love to have another season."

-

Jennie

"I agree with Jisoo about how much fun it was. Since we visited Lisa's home country and a few other places, I would like to maybe go to Australia, New Zealand, or get an in depth learning experience about Japan. Australia and New Zealand are places that Chaeyoung grew up with, so I imagine that she'd want to visit there sometime soon with all of us. Korea and New Zealand is where it is for me. Jisoo has lived in Korea for her entire life, so we're expanding her views on other places. (Y/n), she's only lived in Japan, we don't know any other places that she's lived in other than Japan." The interviewer nodded, interested in Jennie's explanation.

-

Chaeyoung

"Going back to our home countries sounds amazing. Showing new cultures and foods to our other members that haven't really gotten to experience much can now experience something other than Korea, and little parts of Japan that we perform in." Chaeyoung passionately states. "I would also like to go to countries that we've never really been to before."

-

Lisa

"Filming Blackpink House again was really enjoyable and fun when we weren't in front of the cameras. I feel like our personal time was more fun and memorable than being in front of the cameras because we can just rewatch it where it was originally posted." Lisa was careful about not mentioning the V App. "When we were in front of the cameras, like yeah it was fun since we experienced food and other things that we've never really done before. All of it was fun, how about that?" Lisa laughs, not really knowing how to explain it.

-

(Y/n)

"Okay Jennie, to answer your question about me going other places, I lived in America for a year before moving here. That's why my English isn't the best but it isn't horrible." Jennie laughs. "Everything was fun for Blackpink House, especially the bets that Lisa made and lost. Going to different places than where we went to last time would also be cool. I don't mind if we do go to the same places although going to newer places is an adventure, and I like going on adventures."

-

A/n: I know I literally just posted this, but I forgot to add that I decided to make the Red Velvet and Twice books. I might not be as active as I have been for the past two weeks, but it's better than nothing, right? If you want to, you can go check out those books. :) <3