Should Blackpink..

"Should Blackpink have a weekly reaction to anything on social media? If so why?"

Jisoo

"I love the idea of reacting to things that the Blink have made for us. Although we may not be able to see them face to face, it's enjoyable to know that they still support us no matter the boundaries between us." She says in a very happy tone, showing a finger heart at the end of her sentence.

Jennie

"It's definitely something I'd want to do in my free time, but I wouldn't do it every second, every day, like you get what I'm saying? I do love Blinks, but we do need time of our own, and we should decide independently if we want to actually react to anything or not in the near future. It's also something that we'd have to talk about with our producer and make sure everything is good to go when we are prepared." Jennie subtly winks at the camera and waves as it pans over to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung

"I feel like it's a great idea, we can kind of learn more of what the Blink's opinions are and kind of laugh with whatever they decide to make. I would definitely want to react to some of their things, since so many Blink's are creative and just amazing at what they do!" Chaeyoung would get really passionate about their creativity, since she is a creative person herself. As she finishes her opinion on the reacting, she waves at the camera as it makes it way towards Lisa.

Lisa

"It sounds cool, if it was a thing I would react to mostly dance covers and memes." She laughs at her own words, continuing, "As Rosé said, it's kind of like a better way to get to learn about the Blink's individually, and also connect with them better, it sounds like an ideal project." Lisa smiles and looks over towards you, the camera following her gaze.

(Y/n)

"I planned out what I was going to say, but I— Uh, forgot it. Oh well, the entire thing sounds pretty ideal as Lisa said. I would love to connect with Blink's as much as possible and make the best out of the time we spend with each other. I think instead of reacting for me, I would most likely plan an outing with a large group of maybe twenty to thirty Blinks and spend the day with all of them. Making sure all of them are treated well, and also I hope that you guys are treated well too." You grin widely to the camera, wave, then blow a kiss as it pans out to the entire group.