How Blackpink...

How Blackpink would treat you if you were injured onstage.
-
Jisoo
•Wouldn't show much worry onstage since professionalism is a thing.
•When Blackpink goes backstage she starts babying you.
•Is definitely worried but know you'll get better over time.

(Scenario)

(Y/n) walked down the stairs with the other four members to perform Playing With Fire. Approaching Chae's part when she goes, "On and on and on," Jisoo, Lisa, Jennie, and (Y/n) slide out doing the signature wave like motion. As (Y/n) reaches her position, her ankle decides to roll as she finally reaches it. She recovers but tries to endure the pain as she dances, letting a few tears slip out.

Nearing the end of the song, (Y/n) stops singing her part, choking up, and tries to continue. Jisoo looks over her shoulder towards her crying colleague and can't help but feel bad. Finally finishing the song, Blackpink heads backstage, and (Y/n) immediately sits down in a chair. Jisoo runs over, patting her back, trying to calm her down. "Look at me, Jennie is getting someone, so just please relax and," She looks around for something to distract (Y/n). "Here! Have some chocolate and cold water, that'll make you not worried for the time being."

"Thank you, Jisoo."

-
Jennie
•Wouldn't care about how professional she has to be.
•Will run over and make sure you're okay.
•Will get the other members and herself to cover your part while you're in pain.

(Scenario)

Performing Boombayah is rough sometimes, especially when you're not ready. At the beginning, you were not prepared for any of the screams that were being thrown at the stage. Of course it startled you but you quirked a little smile.

When reaching the chorus, you knew something bad would happen. Right when the word, "Boombayah," slipped from our lips, everything was uneasy. You felt your stomach drop as you and your members swung your arms, but your shoulder happened to pop out of place. Out of instinct, you grasp your arm, and go to the ground; pain shooting through you.

You notice Jennie running over, knowing that she's worried, although her eyes say other wise. Trying to lift up the mic to sing your part, Jennie stops you from injuring yourself any further. "We've got you covered." She mouthed over the music. You couldn't be more grateful about the sudden help, and you knew right then, if she got hurt, that you'd be right there as well.

(Jennie is a great person, but other people can't seem to realize that sometimes and it makes me mad, so this is why I feel like she deserves some appreciation with this scenario)

-
Chaeyoung
•Would care about being professional.
•But you're more important.
•Tons of care.

(Scenario)

Blackpink was filming the Ddu-du Ddu-du dance practice. Everyone knew that the practice room would be crammed if they took one larger step than the other. Everyone got into their places and the music started.

Lisa started walking out as her rap started. Jennie, Chaeng, and Jisoo were very cautious of the walls, and (Y/n), well let's just say she had a good time making sure it had a new friend. She spun into the wall, causing her to collapse on to her knees, and the first person to run over was Chaeyoung. "(Y/n), are you alright?"

"I'm fine, other than my head kind of hurts, but that's what happens when you run head first into a wall." (Y/n) covered her face with her hands, not realizing the pain, until Chaeyoung moves her hands away from her face. The pained woman immediately grasps her head, shocked by the pain running throughout her head and down her neck. "We need to get her to a hospital," Jennie mutters all the way from the other of the room. Chaeyoung helps (Y/n) on to Lisa's back, trying to get her to the van quickly.

Reaching the hospital was a pain, every bump the van hit, would only hurt (Y/n)'s head more. Chaeyoung concluded that she had really hit the wall hard. "Take my jacket as a pillow." (Y/n) nodded in thanks, not being able to speak since she was choked up. "You're welcome."

-
Lisa
•Definitely wouldn't know what to do and would go to either Jisoo or Jennie for help.
•Random apologizing.
•Would dread not knowing what to do and try to learn what she could do after the situation.

(Scenario)

You were filming for Whistle, and it was the bike riding scene. You haven't rode a bike since you were a small child.

The scene was more difficult than you thought and fell off the bike, scraping your knees and palms. You squeaked in surprise, but it wasn't too painful. Lisa stopped her bike and let Jisoo off, asking her if she could help you out. Jisoo walked over towards you, calling over one of the on-set nurses. You let them do what they had to do, and watched as Lisa walked over. "I'm sorry for not helping you myself, I didn't know what to do."

"It wasn't your fault for my mistake." Lisa grasped your rough, now-patchy hands in hers. "No it is my fault for not helping you myself."