If Blackpink...

If Blackpink was a boy group. (Interview in English, I know Jisoo cannot speak English so hers will be in Korean).

A/n: Before I start, this book was literally at 5.28K reads yesterday I think, and now we're at more than 6K reads, I'd really like to thank you guys. By the way, this idea was from my Red Velvet book. Also, second day of writing this, might be sick again, gReAt! I have cardio workouts tomorrow kms.

-

Jisoo

"If we were a boy group, there's more than half of us that would actually change. So maybe about four of us would be totally different, and one would be the same. That one would be me." Jisoo grins. "Because of my personality, that wouldn't change at all other than actually thinking like a guy. Which sounds weird, it didn't sound like this in my head, I swear." Everyone laughs at Jisoo as the interviewer is translating for the Blinks.

-

Jennie

"I sort of agree and disagree with Jisoo-unnie. I agree with her because she would be the one who does change, but there's another person that wouldn't change. (Y/n) wouldn't change at all, not even her looks and style, she's really cool. Lisa would still be innocently weird with great pronunciation, and Rosé her voice will always be unique and amazing!"

-

Chaeyoung

"I personally think that we'd all change in some sort of way. No matter how weird or how great we are, we'll still change. Jisoo, her personality would change, but I think that she'd be really good at aegyo. Jennie, she'd have a more comfortable look instead of what's trending currently. I would probably have a really deep voice, you know? Lisa would have her unique way of rapping like always, but she'd have a more hipster-ish style. Ah, and our maknae (Y/n), she'd be way better at English." Chaeyoung teases. "That's rude."

-

Lisa

Lisa laughs at Chaeyoung's comment. "I think no one would change. Like sure our looks will be different since we'll be more— uh, what's the word?" She looks at Chaeyoung for help. "Masculine." Lisa nods as a thank you. "Yeah, masculine," She mispronounces it but continues, "Our fashion senses would also differentiate for the occasion."

-

(Y/n)

"And for the maknae!" Jennie excitedly says. "I'm not too good at English, so please bear with me." Lisa pats your shoulder. "It's alright, I messed up too." You laugh half-heartedly, thinking. "So, Jisoo and Lisa would stay the same. Jennie would have a better stage aura, is that a good word to use?" Chaeyoung nods with a smile. "Rosé's voice, I agree with her actually, her voice would be deep. For me, I think that I would be a better vocalist, and definitely way better at English."

"You're doing spectacular though!" The interviewer exclaimed, very proud of the maknae himself. "What does that mean?" You say in Korean, looking at Chaeyoung. "Fantastic. You're doing good." She gives you a thumbs up to support you. "Ah sorry, English is still very hard for me."