If Blackpink...

If Blackpink was angry at another member or you.

-
Jisoo
•For the most part will calm herself down.
•Will argue
•Most likely win an argument.

(Scenario)

You watched on the couch as Rosé and Jisoo kept arguing about mangoes and avocados  For some reason, no one knew why they were. Maybe it's about taste. "Jisoo, mangoes are way better than avocados! Mangoes aren't mushy and the texture isn't all weird like avocados!"

"Mangoes have a weird taste though. They're always too bitter." The shorter, black-haired woman explained before leaving the living space to go to her room. "I'm sorry you had to witness that, (Y/n)." You laugh in a very sorrow manner. "It got quite loud. I'll go check up on her."

You immediately stand up and go into Jisoo's room without even knocking. She was under her covers, on her phone, playing a game that she's been dying to play for the past week. "Yah, are you alright?"

"It was a petty thing, so yes I'm perfectly fine."

-
Jennie
•Would actually take offense
•Will throw hands if she has to
•Vents right after.

(Scenario)

This was the fourth argument in a day, you were questioning if it was actually worth arguing with Jennie anymore. "If you'd put the pan where it was supposed to be in the first place, we wouldn't have to be yelling at each other right now!"

"Yah, stop blaming me for everything that you said you'd do not even ten minutes ago!" You argued back, causing Jennie to stop, and just stare at you. You knew that you accidentally hurt her, as an instinct you held your arms out in an attempt to hug her. "No, don't try to touch me. I'm going somewhere where I can actually not yell at someone for an entire day. I'll be back as soon as you can make up some kind of apology."

"Jagi-," You tried to get closer but all you received was a slap. "Don't try to assure me after all that has happened today." A tear rolled down your cheek as the woman you loved stomped out of your shared-apartment.

-
Chaeyoung
•Would calm both of you down in the middle of the argument.
•Instant regret.
•Apologies and clinging right after.

(Scenario)

"This is so unnecessary, I'm so sorry, (Y/n)-ah! Please forgive me." Chaeng started to ramble in Konglish, which was making me confused. "Chae, slow down, I can't understand you."

"Just know that I'm sorry for starting all of this, and that I love you!" She nearly shouted which made me flinch. "It's okay, you don't need to apologize, things happen for a reason." Long arms wrapped around my waist. "Movies?"

"Of course, which Disney movie do you want to watch tonight?" I asked as I walked over to the DVD collection. "Tangled," The red haired woman muttered into my ear. "Again?" She nodded briefly before grabbing the movie before you could disagree. "Okay then."

-
Lisa
•Would laugh throughout most of the fight.
•Arguing about stupid things.
•Would apologize first.

(Scenario)

"Park Chaeyoung-ah!" You hear Lisa call the girl that's sitting right in front of you. "Here she goes again." You mutter quietly as you watch the blonde stomp into the room. "Where is my favorite jacket?" You look towards Chaeng, hoping she had the solution. "The last time I touched it was when you forced me to do your laundry."

"That was two weeks ago and I'm asking where it is now." You manage to squeeze into the conversation. "Lisa, I might know where it is." Looking out of the corner of your eye, you see Chae sigh in relief. "Oh, um, sorry Chaeyoung," She apologizes, laughing in the middle of her words. Lisa quickly takes your hand in hers and you lead her where her jacket is. You point to the black jacket in the very front of her closet. "Thank you, if you didn't stop that argument it would have ended horribly."

"You're welcome, Lisa. If you ever need anything, come to me instead of yelling at Chaeyoung, okay?" She hums and nods her head, signaling that she would definitely do it next time.