How Blackpink...

How Blackpink would react if you told them that you didn't love them.. (prank or angsty stuff)

-

지수

Would say "okay"

•Knows that you're pranking her

•Will get you back.

(Scenario)

You had just texted Jisoo that you needed to tell her something important. Jisoo walked into your room with confusion on her face. Perfect. "Come sit next to me." She sat down, caressing your thigh gently. "What's going on?"

"This has been on my mind for a little while now, but I've finally decided to actually say it. I don't love you anymore, Jisoo." You looked at her face, no expression was able to be read. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Jisoo's mind sparked with an idea. "I've also needed to tell you something for a long while." You gestured for her to continue. "I've been cheating on you with Jennie." This was the point when you wanted to tell her that you were pranking her, but that left you speechless.

A few minutes after dwelling in silence, Jisoo took your hand, whispering, "I know you were trying to prank me, jagi."

-

제니

•Would be sad

•But not that sad because she knows that somethings up

•But still sad

(Scenario)

Currently, you and Jennie were arguing, you packed up a few shirts, jeans, and shoes into a suitcase. "I'm going to stay at a hotel for a few days. Do not contact me." Coldness laces your voice. "Babe, I'm sorry." Tears ran down your girlfriend's cheeks. "Until I come back, don't try to do anything, don't even look for me."

"I love you too much, please don't leave." Desperate sobs came out of Jennie's mouth. You knew that what you were about to say might end you guys' relationship, but you only live once right? "I don't love you." You walked out of the dorm with four pairs of eyes on your frame. "Jendeuk, she'll come back. She always does. (Y/n) just needs to be by herself right now." Jisoo patted Jennie's back. "I know, but this has happened more often. I don't know how much longer our relationship could last."

A few days later, you returned to Blackpink's dorm; no one was home. "I forgot they're at Music Bank." You told yourself. "Hopefully Jennie's doing alright, and Blinks are enjoying the show." You rolled your suitcase into your closet and laid down in your bed, falling asleep.

You woke up to a thin figure hugging your frame tightly. "I'm so sorry for starting the argument, (Y/n)." You stroke her hair calmly, "It's alright. I'm positive that both of us didn't mean what we said."

-

채영

•Immediate tears

•Doesn't care if it's a prank or not

•Because she'll still be heartbroken.

(Scenario)

You decided to make something for Chaeyoung on your three year anniversary, but also prank her and see what happens. You baked a cake for her while she was being distracted with Lisa at the mall, which saved you a lot of time. You wrote with icing on the top of the cake 'I don't love you anymore, sorry Park Chaeyoung' and left the cake sitting there. You quickly hid into a large gift box by several other large gift boxes to go through with the prank.

The dorm door closed, balloons enveloping the ceiling, leading into the kitchen. Footsteps went further away from the door and you heard a gasp, knowing that Chaeyoung read your horrible English handwriting. "Lisa, read this." You could tell that Chaeyoung's voice was giving out since she was about to cry.

Lisa knew about your prank on chaeyoung, and went along with it. "Maybe it just wasn't meant to be Chae. There's always a better person out there somewhere."

"But Lisa, I loved her too much. I can't just lose her now." You snuck out of the box quietly and hugged her from behind. "I'm sorry, jagi."

"It's a prank, Chaeyoung. Happy three years!" Lisa shouted. "I'm so heartbroken right now." Chaeyoung sobbed and laughed.

-

ลลิสา มโนบาล

•Would know that you're joking

•She'd playfully be hurt

•Knows that you love her too much.

(Scenario)

You: Hey can we
talk?

Pokpak: Sure

You: I need to get
this off my chest

You: I don't love
you anymore.

Pokpak: Stop messing
around (Y/n)-ah

You: I'm not

Pokpak: Jagiiiiiii ;(

You: I'm sorry
Lalisa

Pokpak: You love me
too much to get rid of
this amazingness

You: LOL

You: I really do.