How Blackpink..

How Blackpink enjoys their evening with you.
-
Jisoo
•Gaming is a must at some point.
•Sharing each other's dreams.
•Her 4D personality shows more.

(Scenario)

"I can't beat this monster." You groaned in frustration. Jisoo controls her character over towards yours, resurrecting it while you lean back in your chair, and closing your eyes. "I've been having a lot of weird dreams lately." You said out of nowhere. "Like what?"

"They're more like nightmares but I'm never really scared. Nightmarish sceneries, but a good ending. They're hard to explain." Jisoo nods slightly as you open your eyes and continue you guys' game. "I think most of us are experiencing it though, so I think it's normal." She says as if it was more of a question. "I guess so." You look over to see Jisoo, flapping her hair as if it's like a bird's wings. "What are you doing, jagiya?"

"Playing with my hair." She responds with no hesitation. "Chicken is great with vegetables on skewers. So, so, so good!" Jisoo starts to sing to a child's tune. "You're so weird."

"I know, but it makes you happy."

-

Jennie
•Movies
•Talking about different styles of actors or actresses
•A lot of skinship.

(Scenario)

Watching movies with Jennie was always something you did on weekends when she wasn't as busy. "What movie are we watching tonight?" Jennie holds up a movie so you could see it. You nod, basically saying that you haven't watched it yet. "Should I make popcorn?"

"No, we shouldn't make popcorn just so the other members can steal it from us." You laughed, remembering whenever it happened. "Get up here with me." Jennie whined, as she held her arms out towards you. You sit beside her and let her arms wrap around your figure.

Half an hour into the movie, Jennie starts to take interest in what they're wearing instead of the actual plot of the movie. "I like his style, it reminds me of my own. Very chic and bad-ass." You giggles at her sudden interest. "I like the daughter's style, it's very," You pause trying to think of the word, "Hipster-like." Jennie finishes before you can. "Yeah, I think I'd go for that style."

"You already wear that kind of stuff though." You huffed, knowing that she had a point. Jennie kissed your cheek and let the movie continue. "I love you, (Y/n)."

"I love you too, Jennie."

-

Chaeyoung
•There would definitely be guitar playing
•Singing
•And a little bit of dancing if you both had energy.

(Scenario)

"Just stay, stay, stay with me." Chaeng sang as she strummed her guitar. You say and watched, mesmerized as she multitasked. She goes to the next lyrics of the song, and you decide to harmonize certain parts, making Chaeyoung smile wider.

The song quickly came to an end, and you decide to stand up, turn on some music, and start dancing. Chaeyoung stands up and begins to find a groove with you. She struggles at first, but then quickly becomes immersed in the song, dancing gracefully with her long limbs. "You're so good at dancing, teach me some of your tricks."

"I'm not that good, I've been working hard, and I'm not as good as you or the others." You move your way closer to Chae, noticing the slight panic in her eyes when you get really close, and whisper, "You're perfect in my eyes." Another point goes to (Y/n) for making another gay panic happen. "You're so cheesy." She muttered in English.

"At least I'm not an avocado or you'd hate me." You said right back in the said-language. You both shared a great laugh that night.

-

Lisa
•Dancing for sure.
•She'd be clingy if she had a rough day.
•Aegyo

(Scenario)

"(Y/n)-ah. Come here." The fake-haired woman yelled across the room. (I'm so sorry but I laughed at this.) "I'm coming, I'm coming. Do you want food?" You questioned. "Yes, but I also want to love you right now."

"Another hard day on your body?" Lisa walked over impatiently and hugged you from behind. "Yes, this comeback is making me so tired from all of the work we've been putting into it. How are you feeling about the comeback?"

"A little sore, but I'm alright with it. Now, what do you want to eat?" Lisa thought for a moment, giving you time to try to guess what she wants. "Can you make curry?" You nodded, "I've made it for you before, jagi." Lisa's slender arms remove themselves from your waist and she starts dancing around happily. "Thank you so much, I love you. Eehee!" She used her aegyo tone, making your cheeks flush red. "You're welcome, now go rest up on the couch, I'll call you whenever I'm done."