When Blackpink..

When Blackpink finds you reading a smut about them.

A/n: I've had zero motivation to write, so I might take a break from writing soon. I don't really know just yet.

-

Jisoo

•Wouldn't really mind

•Definitely would be surprised though.

•Doesn't ask about it

(Scenario)

Jisoo walked into the room, looking over your shoulder to see what you were so focused on. She started reading a little bit before you noticed she was there, reading the smut-filled story in front of you. Her eyebrows raised in surprised and she laughed slightly. "It was just getting to the good part."

"I know right?" You joked back.

-

Jennie

•Would ask why you would read it when you have her whenever

•Loves you a lot

•Could possibly ask you to stop reading it so she can have more attention.

(Scenario)

You got up from your laptop to go use the restroom. You forgot to close it, but didn't think much about it. Jennie wandered into the living room, staring straight at your laptop. She sat down on the sofa and opened up the secrets of yours. Jennie slowly realized what you were reading, and closed the computer as you walked out of the bathroom.

She walked over to you, wrapping her arms around you. "I saw what you were reading, and why are you reading that stuff when you have me? I do love you, you know?"

-

Chaeyoung

•SuRprIseD as hell

•Would be flustered

•Wouldn't say anything about it but would feel awkward since people write things like that.

(Scenario)

"Chaeyoung, hold down the fort, I'll be back in just a few." You shouted, closing the front door loudly.

Chaeyoung noticed that you left your phone at the dorm. She used her thumbprint to get into your phone, and began to read what you last left your phone at; a reader-insert smut with her. That was the last thing she wanted to see. Chaeyoung put down your phone and was practically traumatized.

"I'm back!" You walked into the living room, seeing Chaeyoung's face distorted, but didn't question it since she could have ate something that tasted wrong.

-

Lisa

•She wouldn't invade your privacy

•Would be curious as hell

•But she knows that messing with your stuff could go bad with you guys' relationship.

(Scenario)

(This is when my motivation of writing disintegrated to nothing. Before, it was a little bit, now; there's no good reason for me to write, but I'll try to write this).

Lisa was skipping around the house as you were cooking her food in the kitchen. She felt very curious to why your phone was still on in your back pocket. She didn't really want to know why, but it kept bugging her.

"Jagi, the food is done." You called out in a calm voice. "Yay! Food!"