Solstice: Chapter 15

"This one takes in your waist and makes you boobs look amazing." Sage said holding a black dress up to Lilly's chest, "It may be a squeeze for you, you know because you have a bit of a butt, but I think it would work."

Lilly cocked an eyebrow at the girl, who was still holding the dress. Slowly, Lilly grabbed the dress from the girl and stepped in front of the full length mirror. The Solstice Ball was that night and Sage was preparing early for the evening.

While Sage grabbed tons of dresses from her closet and her mom's closet, Lilly was her live dress up doll subject to ridicule, diet advice, good workout routines and complaints about not having a date.

Hailey got out of the dress finding because she was waiting for Ace and they were going to spend the day together, something Lilly wished she could be doing. For the last thirty minutes all Sage could talk about was not having a date, not having time to go buy a new dress and not knowing how to do her hair.

"I was thinking up due." She said bunching her hair on top of her head, "But then I remember how wearing my hair down makes my boobs look."

"Yeah ok. You do realize this whole thing is to get into the mansion and steal back the history of the towns Covens, right? We're not actually going to have fun at a ball."

Sage's face dropped and she slowly turned to look at Lilly, "I have never been to a ball, and I missed Prom so excuse me for being a little bit excited." She sighed and turned back to the mirror, "You never know who is going to be there."

Before Lilly could argue with the girl there was a faint knock on the door. Slowly it creaked open and Mason walked in. Sage came from across the room, grabbing the dress from Lilly's hand and shoving it into the closet before he could see it. He frowned and turned away from his cousin, "So I have been thinking about this hole steal a book from Lincoln plan."

"Well that's a first." Sage mumbled, "Tell us Mason, do you see a flaw?"

He scowled at her, "What's the point of doing all of this? We find out who he is but it's pointless if we don't know how to stop him. How do you stop a ghost? Or what could be a ghost."

"He has a point." Lilly piped in, "The Book of Souls would also help, you know, to see what he's up to."

Sage threw up her arms, "Fine. After the ball we'll regroup at Cleo's, it's closer than town anyway. We'll learn about Raiden and have the Book of Souls as a backup in case we learn something about him. Now, I have a hair appointment at noon."

Lilly and Mason left the room hand in hand, he lead her down the hall to her room and before she could sit down on his bed his arms scooped her from the ground and tossed her on top.

"Mason!" She giggled as he climbed on top of her and began kissing her neck. "I don't have any time I have to go get ready." He mumbled something and kept kissing her neck as his hands travelled down her body. Lilly giggled again before getting her wits about her, she pushed him off gently and sat up, "As much as I want to fool around, it takes several hours for a girl to become ball ready."

He smiled and kissed her again, "You always look ball ready to me."

She rolled her eyes, "I don't know if you're using a double entendre or you're genuinley trying to be sweet but it's not going to work. I have to shower, do my hair and make-up. Raid Hailey's closet and beg Darcy's parents to let me into her room."

Mason slid off of her and groaned, "Fine. But after the ball you're coming home with me." She agreed and pecked him on the lips before running out the door.

The sun was setting and Lilly was finally ready for the night. She had settled on the black dress Sage had given her, and the girl was right it made her boobs look awesome. She adjusted herself and looked into the mirror.