Chapter 17 - Shopping and Compulsion

I rolled over to my side, starring out the window. For some reason sleep was just not catching up to me for shit. The sun rose and my alarm clock went off, ringing in my ears like drums. I groaned and pushed it aside, knocking and shutting it completely off the table. 

What is Mr. Rivers doing right now? 

Should I go see him?

Of course!

I got ready in less than an hour, grabbed my jacket and walked out. I definately enjoyed this chilly season. When I got to his house I hesistated on knocking. 

Should I knock? What's wrong with me? Why am I acting like a shy girl? I bit my lip. Just knock! 

I didn't even have to knock though. The door opened by itself on my cue.

"The door is open so you may enter," a voice said, loudly.  Of course. Having intruders sneaking up on them will never be a problem. I pushed the door open and walked in.

  The first person's face I came across to was Taylor's who walked down the stairs with ear plugs in. She  walked up to me casually and I forgot for a second that this was no ordinary human being. 

    "Well, hello there," I say, smiling.

    "Hello to you too, human snack," she says, licking her bottom lip. I cannot help but to laugh but inside I am dying. 

  "Where is..um..."

 "Upstairs," she finishes for me, with a wink. I'm tomato red as I bite my bottom lip after proceeding to the stairs. 

  "Alex?"

"Yes?"

 "You know I will never really snack on you, right?" I giggle as I take her words in.

"I wouldn't let you," I wink. 

  "Can't fight that," she mumbles, giggling. I roll my eyes as I walk upstairs with my heart thumping audibly against my chest. I contemplate weather to knock first or not. Should I knock this time? I don't, anyways. I find myself pushing the door open before taking a small step in.

Justin is knocked out on his bed. He's on his back as his face is facing the other way. I gently close the door as I take his image in. He's body is not moving but I know he is breathing. Is he asleep? I take another small step closer to him and am deep red again as I realize he is shirtless. His muscles are twice as big as before almost as if he had been working out overnight. I am turned on just by looking at him like this and he is not even awake, let alone doing anything to make me feel this way. I sit on the bed, slowly, and watch as the bed dips a little. Everything is silent for a minute. He is not moving. Should I touch him? Or should I let him sleep and just walk away? My body gets the best of me as my fingers are moving closer to him without my own knowledge. I am just about to touch him when suddenly his arm jerks, catching my hand before I could even touch him. 

 "You should knock before you proceed to enter, Misty," he says, tightening his grip on me. 

"Well, good morning to you too," I smile. He is facing me now and when he does, his muscles automatically flex. My insides clench at the sight of him but I cannot look away. He gives me one of his admiring, signature side smile that melts every human soul at the sight of it. 

 "What do you want?" He asks, pulling me to him. My heart is still for a second as I am face to face with him. 

"I came here to wake you up," I manage to say, swallowing a dry lump that formed in my throat. Justin shifts his head to one side as he catches a glance on the clock on the wall. The hand on the clock ticks audibly as we both look at it.