Chapter 20 - Books and Bingo

I woke up the next morning, unaware of my surroundings. The bed I laid on felt like my own bed. The walls, furniture, TV, windows, curtains and the flooring were all familiar.

I was in my own bedroom.

My wrist pained, and I couldn't seem to get up. I felt drowsy and my whole hand was numb. It was like, my hand was being pushed down on the bed with a pressure. I slowly looked at it and observed. Then, I remembered. The sequence from last night was all coming to me now.

Justin had bit me, and I forced him too.

How I had got here, I didn't know. But all I knew was that the bite mark on my wrist was not visible anymore. There was no scar, no nothing. As If he had never bit me there. But the pain and drowsiness was still there.

I had to literally, with all my strength, pull myself up from the bed to catch up to my phone, which laid right next to me on top of the drawer. My internals happened to hurt while my external injury didn't show. Is that even possible? Why was the pain still there? That's not what I read in the books, or watched on Vampire Diaries.

I flipped my phone open and clicked on my incoming message.

*** Don't come to school, rest. I won't mark you absent ***

Obviously it was from Justin, who was clearly mad at me. As if the kiss rejection wasn't enough, this occurred. I had practically saved his life, though, what's wrong in that? I looked at my time and realized I was thirty-three minutes late for his class, missing out the whole other class. Which wasn't worth it. Who cares, if I felt drowsy? I was still going anyways! Because If I didn't go..those girls will, literally, chew him up. Then never spit him out because he's too damn hot! I curse his good looks.

~~~~~~~~~~

I stood outside the empty, eerie, school with the gates wide open. Life would be so easy If I lived on the dorms instead of my own complex that way I wouldn't be so late. I walked through the gates, occluding it later on, and walked into the school. Then again, still eerie and silent. I walked and walked, still feeling drowsy, and stopped just mere inches away from his door.

What if he gets mad because I showed up? Then again isn't he already mad at me? But his anger could rise up? What if he kicks me out because I'm 'late'? Nonsense. I couldn't even stand right though. How much blood had he taken from me? But that didn't matter! I fed him to the fullest because I love--

What? Was I...was I just about to say the three magical words?

I opened the door. Wow, was this awkward or what? Justin was in the middle of teaching the class when he stopped and looked at me, followed by everyone else. I just stood there, awkwardly, thinking to myself.

I fed him my blood, why is he mad at me? Did he not know I was coming?

"Um..hi, Mr. Rivers," I waved, slightly smiling. I didn't give him an eye contact though before my orbs fell on my beautiful best friends. Who seemed to be looking away. Jennifer looked away, Taylor shook her head and looked down, Al gave me a death glare while Justin continued to teach. Great. Not only was Justin mad at me, but all three of my girls were following him as well.