Chapter 9~ Rare what?

I didn't know where I was going. I was still lost somewhere in the woods and the tears were threatening my eyes like no other. Where was I? Was this the end of me? I looked around and tried to pick up something out of the darkness but nothing happened and nothing came. I was lost. In the woods. 

I didn't want to scream either. Screaming would only lead to my own death--possibly--if those..those girls found me. Or those men who were out on the run right now but who could blame them? These things were a myth and only existed in movies, books, and magazines! Internet, even. I pinched myself couple of times to see weather I was dreaming or not and reality hit me because I was still running to who knows where! I found myself choking again as I stopped to inhale and exhale. This could not be happening right now.

"Alex!" I turned around only to come face to face with no other than the monstors in front of me. I lost my balance and fell back knowing very well that clumsiness was now getting to me. I shifted back a little and cursed under my breath as my back hit the tree.

"Sta-stay away from me! What the hell are you?! Don't co-come near me or I will shout!" I threatened, pushing myself up from the help of the tree bark. The girls looked at each other and than at me.

"How much did you see?" They asked. The nerve of them! 

"Everything! I saw everything!" 

"Can you just listen to us for a minute? We're not going to hurt you..we were protecting you! You weren't meant to see any of this!"

"Oh, but I did! You stay away from me! What the hell are you guys?!" I screamed, repeating my question. Within seconds Jennifer was right in front of me with..with a speed that I only see in the movies! I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding on to and held on tight to the bark I was leaning against. 

"We're vampires. And you're a Rare Blood. Which means that you have a blood in your system that can cure any vampires out there as well as extend a long powerful auros to a vampire. No one can drink off of you without your permission and if they do then they..die. The sparks you felt..we felt it too. That means that you have some sort of bond with us which only we could feel of. We're not here to hurt you in any way possible but we need you to cooperate with us. We vampires have been looking for you for centuries because you have a power that no normal human being has. You're the key to our lock," she explained, looking back at the girls then at me. I tried to process everything she said into my oh so slow head. 

"I..I am a what?" I asked, that part clearly not reaching me all the way.

"You're a Rare Blood. Your blood can give strenth to anyone but with your permission. Try to understand. We have a dad that is out there trying to take over this world. Your world. We need your help. Just cooperate with us and we won't harm you.."

"How..how many of you are out there?" 

"Too many." That's it. That's all she had to say before I took off. I ran as far as I could to god knows where and only pleaded I found my way home safe and sound with no puntured marks on my neck or anywhere whatsoever. 

~~~~~~~~~

I found my way back home after forty five minutes with the help of sme nice strangers on the road. Road. Something I found gladly. I ran all the way up to my bedroom, locked every windows and doors I found my hand on and fell face flat on my bed. 

Nothing made sense to me. What the fuck was a Rare Blood? What kind of blood did I have in my system? Blue, black, yellow, green, pink? There were vampires out there looking for me because I'm the key to something. What the hell am I keyed to? Vampires didn't exist, this was all a dream. Yeah. Maybe when I wake up the next morning all this will be gone. The girls will be..human like they are suppose to be and none of this will occur again. 

Please be a dream, please!

I felt a tear slide down my cheek as I finally closed my poorly maintained orbs. I was the key to something and my blood lured all the vampires out there. What the hell did I get myself into?

~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter, I'm sorry! Hope this ignited something into you guys! it gets better and better, bear with me! Show me some love so I know I could continue! <3