Chapter 7~Dream out loud

I somehow found my way back to my house and the lights were now on. I wanted to ask the girls how their house had lights and mine didn't but I guess the question had slipped out of my mind. The girls were...something. They never stopped laughing at my reaction till all the way here when I got home but my reaction did blow.

I walked into my room in a complete slow motion and sat down on my bed...in a complete slow motion. It's like my thing now. You know? Slow motion..ness.

"He's..he's their brother and..their his sisters..and..they're...related! Oh my god, and the things I've said about him. Did he hear everything I said about him? And the whole.."Good thing he's gorgeous" I mumbled to myself, scratching my head in a "Oh no, what have I done" kind of way. He probably heard everything I said about him and I wouldn't blame him even if he failed me now. It was too dark for me to do anything so I decided to freshen up and hit the bed as always. I had now gotten used to sleeping as well as living alone.

I laid on my bed with a knife under my pillow just in case. I knew what I saw earlier and no one was believing me but then again..I could just be hallucinating? I didn't want to take any chance so I kept looking outside my window. The night was silent and by the look of it, the night looked about the time of 2 in the morning. Two in the morning and I wasn't thinking about anything else but...

...him.

Was he going to fail me now? I bet he hated me now and the thought of that..didn't really satisfy me at all. I said some pretty bad things I shouldn't have said and I felt quilty. For once. I closed my eyes after moment and let full time sleep engulf me. Screw whoever was out there, I had a knife under my pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An eerie white light with the mixture of black light was kind of engulfing me. I was standing in the middle of the light with nothing around me. I looked around in despite to find something but there was nothing. It was like I was stuck in a ball of light with nothing around me.

"Hello?" I called out, hoping someone would come out of the light to answer me. The light was slowly starting to fade away into black and I twirled. "Can someone hear me?" I was getting tired of the silence and when pure blackness hit me. I felt like I was fainting and when the need to fall on the ground occured to me, someone grabbed me from my waist. I felt the need to scream but there was a set of strong hands that pushed me against something hard and with a free hand, covered my mouth. The hard thing I had hit myself on was a wall and when I looked closer, it was my own bedroom. There was a soft piano that was being played on the background and the music sounded like Ivory dreams by Sean Beeson. No words just a simple piano playing. I tried to say something, anything, but I was compelled not to. The hand on my mouth tightened as I struggled.

"Shh. Just relax, I'm not going to hurt you," a husky, whispered voice said. I instantly relaxed under the grip and the hold on my mouth loosened. The sound continued. I managed to keep my eyes closed when the hand was removed, I bit my lip. There was a tall shadow in front of me all blackened out and I struggled. I squinted my eyes a little to see better and when I did, it hit me.

Two sets of sterling silver eyes came in sight and I blinked. That's all I saw and that's all I ever had to see to get the point. That's all I ever wanted to see. I wanted to say something but I remained silent. I knew who this was, without a doubt. But why? He pushed me further into the wall until there was no limit in between us and I immediately inhaled his strong masculine smell that filled up my nostril. Not going to lie, it was the best thing I ever smelled in my life. He brought his face closer to me and I was held back for a moment. Wait..what was he doing? It was..it was him..right?

...What really surprised me was that he was actually closer to me but not my face, exactly. My neck, exactly. I closed my eyes as he inhaled my neck and then placed a kiss after it. I gasped at the sensation.