Chapter 18 - Permission

I came out of whever we were and into the car, nice and clean from head to toe. I didn't even want to calculate how the expense as my heart would shatter into million peices...literally. This is rich, manipulative, yet amusing! I was glowing by the time it was late evening. 

"Justin will kick our ass when we get home," I heard Taylor mumble as she rolled her windows down for  some fresh air. 

"Why?" I ask.

"Because we broke all the rules in the book of royal bloods. We can't compel anyone into riches or better yet...steal royal's valueble things without permission," Taylor says, chuckling.

"Don't worry...I'll be there to protect you guys," I say, smiling. 

"Good luck," all three of them say in unison. 

We pull in front of the house and my heart suddenly starts to pound rapidly against my chest. Why am I so nervous?

"I'm surprised he hasn't found out about where we were and what we did?"

"That's because we blocked him out so that he wouldn't find out about his car and what we did while we were gone," Taylor says, biting her lower lip. What! We climb out of the car and walk towards the door. 

"I think I should get going," I say, chuckling as I turn around to walk away. Taylor grabs my arms and pulls me back and I tumble a little as I catch my balance.

"Where the hell do you think you are going?" She says, keeping a tight hold on me.

"Running away, actually," I say, giggling.

"If we go down, you go down with us!" What choice do I have? Suddenly, the door jerks open. All our eyes are in the front as the bags from my hand drops. Justin is standing in the middle of the staircase, in front of us, with a pissed off look on his face. 

"Shit," Al curses. Justin catches a glance at me and I quickly look down to avoid any eye contact. 

"Where were you?" Justin asks and not at me but rather at the girls.

"The mall," Taylor says.

"And?"

"Um..well.."

"Thought I told you not to touch my car?" He walks downstairs and is in front of us within seconds. 

"We did it for your girlfriend!" Taylor says in defense. Oh alright, pull me into this. I cannot help but to blush even in a situation like this. I hear Justin chuckle and I look up.

"Don't touch my car again," he warns. This seems to be surprising to the girls as they exchange those weird, giggly looks again. Then they all look at me. 

"You should come around more often when are in the verge of getting into trouble," Jennifer says, with a wink. I chuckle as all three of them disappear, leaving me alone with Justin. I try to look anywhere else but at him to at least ease myself out of this awkward situation but I end up meeting eye to eye at him. Justin has his arms crossed and he is looking at me but seems a lot like---admiring me. WIthin seconds, Justin is in front of me, face to face. I look up and into his eyes as he tilts his head to one side. 

"You look nice," he says, breaking thr awkward silence between us. I bite my bottom lip.

"Thanks."

"Still mad?" 

"A little."

"I should spank you right now." My head jerks up as my mouth is ajar.

"Why?!" I squeal.