Chapter 42- Manipulated and Deceived

Love. It was declared. I declared it. He showed it.  The clock ticked four AM. Justin had my body pinned on the bed with both my arms above my head while his mouth was on my throat, gently sucking and nibbling on my skin. The cool and hot sensation on my skin made me giggle and I sensed Justin's mouth curve into a smile against me. He looked up and kissed my forehead. His eyes dilated and my breathing hitched. It wasn't the way his eyes were dilated or how his face was changing but merely how he was looking at me. Everything in me was alert and the sweet spot in between my thighs tightened. Justin flashed his perfect, white teeth at me.

     "How long are you going to torture me, Justin?" I whimpered, brushing my pelvic against his as I arched up. Justin chuckled but shook his head.

      "Why so eager, Ms. Misty? We have the entire night on our side." I turned my head to look at the clock. 

 "Actually, Mr. Rivers, we have seven hours." I shouldn't have corrected that. But I did and fortunately, he didn't notice. Justin looked at the clock, his brow raised. 

"Seven? No, baby girl. We have four hours." Oh, he's correcting me! It's still in my favors. Why aren't we having sex, again? I looked at the clock once more.

"Uh, four? Seven. I don't wake up until eleven," I said, smiling. 

"Four, Alex. Four. Tomorrow is a new day, a new special day; therefore, we're both waking up in four hours and at exact eight." 

"Eight! Why so early? What's so special tomorrow?" 

"Special things can't be revealed a day before or they won't be special," He said, in a matter of fact tone. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. But I didn't fight it. I like special things anyways and the idea of not knowing something great before it happens is appealing to me. Justin laughed and then claimed my mouth, making me his. 

  In four hours, we made sweet, sweet and indescribable love. The night was young. Justin made sure he made love to me like there was no tomorrow and I gave it back. Who knew what tomorrow brought for us? 

For me? 

_____________________________________________________-----

   Morning came fast. With only an hour of sleep, I made sure I woke up right on eight just like I was ordered to. Justin had already gone. I quickly got showered, put on something nice to wear, and looked at my reflection in the mirror while fixating my hair to perfection. I smiled. What can today bring for me? 

I walked downstairs and found absolutely no one around. Where was everyone? Every step I took I felt en eerie silence. Then at the last step, the sisters emerged. Only they were walking so fast, I just couldn't keep up with them. All three of them looked at me and smiled but didn't say anything and just walked off.

"Hey to you guys, too," I said, waving at their already gone bodies. Then Molinda came as she was also in a hurry. Everyone were just walking in and out, hurriedly. 

"Hey, Molinda? Why is everyone in such a hurry? Have you seen---" Justin. I didn't get to finish my sentence before she walked out, waving at me after her. Okay? What's going on? I was in the middle of the room when suddenly I turned around. Justin stood behind me. 

"Let's get some breakfast," he said, flashing his teeth at me again. I smiled, confused.

 "Breakfast?Okay. But what's going on around here? Why is everyone in such a hurry?" I asked, circling my arms around his neck. I stood on my tiptoes and gently placed a lucid kiss on his mouth twice. Justin grabbed me by my waist, pulled me to him in a one swift motion, and kissed me. Not a gentle kiss, but a soul capturing kiss that turned a little heated when his fingers found themselves inside my hair. We made out like there was no one around us! Well, ironically, there wasn't. So that's why I broke the intense kiss. And I didn't want to. Well, shit. Why did I?