Chapter 12--his house

These past days had been great with me. Mr. Rivers and I weren't official, no, but we sure did act like it. He would visit me every night for the past two nights just so I wouldn't sleep alone. I would call him and he would show up in a heart beat. Sometimes he would visit me in my dreams and make-up. But it would be so strong that I would actually feel it. Another plus. I was really happy today. Call it whatever but I think a student-teacher relationship is soon to approach towards my way. I smiled. Can this work out? Can this actually happen?

     I was too nervous to walk into the class with what I was wearing. Leather-sleeve, floral skirt combo dress with black flats and a black satchel from Michael Kors. I was indeed aware of the fact that I was dressed to impress. But I couldn't lie to the fact that yes, I actually did look like a bomb today. If I can please myself with this then I am pretty sure he would be pleased. Oh god, I'm doing this for him? What is wrong with me? My make-up was done too!

     I walked in only to have numerous amounts of eyes on me. Some checked me out which would be the jocks but some just kind of looked away, frustrated? Those would be the sluts. The girls that were all up on my man. My man? Mr. Rivers was no where to be found in the class and the girls had told me that they would be out today just because they didn't want to take this test today? Bullshit, I knew why they were out. I chuckled at the thought of their choice of food. Then I realized..oh shit! Mr. Rivers had told me last night to study for this stupid pop quiz we were having today on some type of history I wasn't even paying attention to. I pulled out my books and everything and I even flipped to the page I was suppose to be studying too but it was too late to do anything as he walked in. I blushed as his eyes landed on me. I sensed a little amusing smile on his face but then he looked away from me coughing nervously.  

"I hope you all have studied?" He looked at me again with a raised eyebrow and this time I coughed nervously.

"Yes!" The class spoke. Lies. I nodded, unknowingly. Mr. Rivers laughed. He knew it already that half this class would fail this pop quiz including me. Failing any type of paper is a big deal in college. The papers were being handed out and I shifted uncomfortably on my seat. I drummed the pencil lightly on the desk and chewed on my bottom lip.

---Everyhting will be alright. Did you study?--- I knew whose voice that was. I looked outside the window and shook my head. I was too busy doing the unnecessary. I took my time to actually take this pop quiz but when I looked around, I frowned. Even the jocks and the preps were on it. They knew what they were doing then how come I didn't know any of this? I didn't even know quarter of it. 

---I can't do this..I'm overwhelmed with myself--- I whined, dropping my head on the desk. 

---I'll tutor you tonight. Do the best you can do, Angel.--- I grinned from ear to ear at the thought of him coming over tonight just to tutor me. If he is telling me to do my best on this quiz then does that mean he will give me hook me up? I went ahead and did the best I could. After about thirty minutes later, everyone stopped.

"Okay, everyone stop. Give the papers up in the front." I got up after everyone had given their papers in and when I stood in front of him to give him my quiz, he grabbed my hand. When no one was looking. I bit my lip nervously and struggled to pull away. He wouldn't let go.

"Mr. Rivers, let go. Someone will look!" I hissed. He chuckled and finally let my hand free. We were all dismissed shortly after and this class only ran up to forty five minutes today, coincedently. I gathered up my stuff and was ready to go when the door automatically shut on me. I jumped and looked back. 

"Come here and sit." 

"How did you do that?!" 

"Don't worry about it. Just come here."