chapter eighteen

emma's pov:

i woke up on sunday to a death grip from grayson.

he was clutching onto my waist and holding onto me like he was a koala bear.

"what the fuck.... i gotta pee." i whispered to myself.

i heard a chuckle and raised my head slightly to see ethan leaning against the door frame. um stalker much?

he wore a grey t-shirt that clung to his muscles. he definitely buys them small on purpose.

"are you done staring?" he teased.

"are you done being an ass?" i whispered. "get me out of here." i pleaded.

he laughed again and padded over to where i was trapped. obnoxious snores left grayson's parted lips and he snuggled closer to me.

"ethan!" i cried.

"what do you want em? you're going to have to tell me." he teased.

i caved when i felt drool on my shirt- well grayson's shirt.

"please please please help me, i'll do anything." i begged.

"anything hm?"

"help me!!" i pleaded again.

"okay." he said while holding his hands up in surrender. he grabbed onto my arms and hoisted me out of grayson's grasp like i was a feather.

he held me bridal style against his chest and smiled down at me. i tried to wriggle out of his hold because i felt my cheeks start to heat up.

he frowned as i squirmed and only pulled me closer to him in response.

"lemme go!" i squealed when he bolted out of grayson's room.

"mm never." he said while grinning.

he continued to run until we reached his room. he kicked open the door and threw me on the bed.

i laid there, laughing hysterically as he hovered over me.

his breath fanned my face as his eyes met mine.  i was frozen in place when he leaned closer to me. i could see his warm eyes flicker from my lips to my eyes, asking for reassurance.

my eyes were wide when his lips were one inch from mine.

"whose shirt is this?" he questioned as one hand went to fist the material. he stayed above me with one arm and i released a breath i didn't realize i was holding in.

he wasn't going to kiss me.

"gray's." i said softly.

his frown lines increased as he fisted the shirt further. his knuckle was white holding the fabric and i peered up at him through my lashes.

"take it off." he rasped.

a/n: vote for the next chapter!!