chapter nine

emma's pov:

"go get your man!" ellie squealed.

"emma's getting dicked down tonight." hannah joked sarcastically.

"wow i love that." i teased.

they walked away giggling and turning back occasionally to watch me near my car.

"are you stalking me dolan?" i said.

he leaned against the front door, his legs crossed at the ankle.

a beautiful smirk adorned his adonis like face.  my icy eyes met his honey ones. they were dizzying.

"can't get enough of you i guess." he said sarcastically.

"mmm the feeling's mutual." i joked.

"oh i bet." he replied smirking.

i walked closer to him casually leaning against my car and cleared my throat.

"what?" he cried. "i'm trying here em."

"you're standing in front of my door."

he looked surprised before dusting off the nonexistent dirt on his pants and taking his weight off my car.

i gulped when i noticed the tight white t shirt accentuating his physique. god i swear he does this on purpose. his attractiveness makes it difficult to hate him.

"uh, chamberlain, i was uh wondering if uh you wanted to uh.." he scratched his neck awkwardly.

"come to cameron dallas' party with me?" he finished, exhaling loudly.

i was taken aback yet flattered by his invitation.

"sure dolan." i replied confidently, my voice even despite my excitement.

he looked surprised by my answer but shot me a genuine smile.

"get in before i change my mind." i joked, giggling at his cheshire cat smile.

he hopped in the passenger seat of my subaru and i pulled out of the parking lot.

"so tell me about yourself." he said, a sultry smirk adorning his features.

i snorted at his forwardness and attempts to win over me and my virginity.

"well. i don't sleep with my best friends brothers, that's for sure." i teased.

"i don't sleep with girls on the first date either."

"oh, so this is a date?" i joked again.

he chuckled and shook his head. shit. my insecurities began to creep in.

"i don't think jell-o shots and cheap liquor make for a great first date."

"i disagree." i said smirking. he obviously knew i was joking.

i pulled into cameron's large driveway and stepped out of the car. ethan followed in suit and placed his rather large hand on the small of my back.

he led me inside i instantly knew this was going to be one hell of a night.

a/n: vote for the next chapter!