chapter one

hey! i decided to do a high school AU basically about ethma!!! it contains some alcohol usage, sexual content, and reallllyy generic moments. (sorry not sorry haha)  everyone is 17 in this btw. enjoy!!!!

emma's pov:

i gulped my water bottle and gazed over to the field where the football team is practicing. when no water came out from the bottle i realized it was empty. shit i'm so fucking thirsty.

i guess ill have to use someone else's.

"nice job today everyone. take it easy tonight before the pep rally tomorrow," i said to the other cheerleaders, because i'm the captain. they all nodded and walked to their cars, taking their water bottles with them. aw fuck.

i decided to go find grayson, my best friend, who happens to play football. i ran down to the boys locker room and swung open the door. i was greeted with whoops and hollers from the many, sweaty, half-naked boys inside the locker room.

"ayyy chamberlain!!!" one called.

"nice ass sweetheart."

"need some help babe?"

i sighed and power walked to grayson's locker. i found him there, a towel draped over his hips, shower water dripping down his bronzy skin. well this is unfair.

"em? why're you in here?" he questioned, trying to shield me from the hungry gaze of the other boys. my skimpy tank top clung to my sweaty skin and my athletic shorts barely covered my ass. i probably should've thought this through.

"im thirsty as fuck.. got any water?" i rasped.

"sorry em but i'm all out. coach beat our asses today at practice. you coming over tonight?"

"yeah i'll be there gray. maybe ethan has some he'd be willing to share?"

he chuckled at me before responding. "my brother ethan? good luck with that em, he doesn't share any drinks. go see for yourself."

"well okay. i guess it's worth a shot."

i walked over to ethan's locker, only to be greeted by an even hotter looking boy. all he had on were athletic shorts and no shirt. his six pack he's been working on all summer at tough practices was on full display. damn.

his hazel eyes met mine. they were laced with amusement.

"chamberlain? what did i tell you about coming into the locker room?"

"i don't take orders dolan. you got any water?"

he tossed me his bottle and gave me a genuine smile.

"you coming over tonight? are you and gray finally going to bone?" he teased, wiggling his eyebrows. god he's an asshole.

" you bet. at least he is packing some." i fired back. his face fell. i sauntered away before he could respond.

i walked back over to gray to find him fully clothed. thank god, my eyes needed a break.

i sipped the water just to prove him wrong. when he saw me drinking from the bottle labeled E.D. , his face fell.

"no fuckin way." he exclaimed. his eyes were wider than saucers.

"what?," i questioned, giggling slightly. "it's just some water?"

"emma he never shares. not even with his ex girlfriend. that's weird as hell. how did you get him to give it to you?"

"i just asked?" i said, confused at his shock.

he appeared shocked for a few more seconds before recognition flashed across his face. he smirked at me and led me out of the locker room. we hopped in his bronco and sped off towards his house.

a/n: lmk what you think of this story so far!!! VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!