chapter eleven

a/n: here's a bonus chapter for an amazing monday!

emma's pov:

we sat in a rather large circle in cameron's game room.

solo cups littered the coffee table and intoxicated teens were sprawled across the plush couches.

ethan and i separated as expected. he went to join his drunken friends on one side of the circle and i met up with hannah and gray. i sat down and watched taylor place a manicured hand on ethan's bicep.

i thought back to our conversation earlier when i asked who he was fighting for. maybe he wasn't lying.

"here's how the game works..." cameron began, eyes locked with mine.

"if you don't do the dare or answer the truth, you and a person of my choice have to enter that closet, for seven minutes.." he said mysteriously. this was followed by a string of whoops and oohs.

cameron walked over and plopped in a chair across from me. ethan sat on a couch with taylor halfway across his lap, whispering things in his ear.

"cheerleading captain." cameron began. i gulped.

"truth or dare." he finished.

i pretended to think for a moment and captured my lip in my teeth.

"dare." i said after fake contemplation.

"i dare you, to give me a lap dance."

obviously i was uncomfortable. i mean i barely knew the guy, plus he definitely has a tiny dick.
i bit my lip and started to pick at my nails.

a group of immature boys started calling me names and shit just because i wouldn't provocatively dance on cameron's lap.

"cmon don't be a prude!!"

"she's not going to do it!"

"heard she's a virgin anyways!" one drunkenly spat.

i felt hot tears prick the corner of my eyes because what they were saying is partially true.

"cut it out." grayson shouted.

"what're you going to do about it?" brad slurred.

before grayson could stand up and defend me ethan punched brad in the face. he fell over like a domino.

ethan breathed heavily through his nose. his wild eyes were dark and menacing. the boys who were insulting me instantly walked away in fear.

"hey dallas," ethan called, his jersey accent emerging. "try anything like that again..." he trailed off.

cameron rolled his eyes and sent a smirk my way. i cowered and grayson and hannah ushered me out of the house.

as soon as the warm california air hit my skin i started to cry.

"chamberlain!" ethan called out, running after me.

a/n: vote for the next chapter!! thank you so much for voting <3