chapter fifteen

emma's pov:

i happily ran towards the bathroom to take my much needed shower.

i swung open the already semi adjacent door obnoxiously.

i was not prepared for what i saw inside.

the shower was steaming. there was a curtain, thank fucking god or else i would've had to gauge my eyes out.

ethan was in the shower with what sounded like olivia. they were obviously getting it on. why they didn't lock the door is a mystery to me.

"ethannn." she moaned. i swear i almost threw up my milkshake.

my eyes popped out of my head and i softly closed the door before dashing towards grayson's room.

"uh-OH MY GOD!!" i screamed while walking into his room. "i suddenly wish i didn't have such a perfect memory!"

"what happened?" grayson said, laughing at my dramatics.

"ethan... and olivia are fucking like there's no tomorrow in the bathroom." i said quickly.

his face fell as he realized that was his bathroom too.

"my fucking bathroom!!!!" grayson screeched.

"mine too asshat!" i reminded him.

"that's disgusting." he said.

"tell me about it." i sighed dramatically.

grayson was pacing like a maniac probably figuring out how he was going to get revenge on his man-whore brother.

"let's mentally scar him too." grayson said.

"how? i don't think we can do anything worse than that."

"yes we can. you'll see." he said while smirking.

"let's just wait it out." he continued, motioning for me to sit back down.

we probably sat on his bed for 30 minutes while he went over the plan. we were also waiting for olivia and her various STDS to exit the bathroom along with ethan.

as soon as we heard the front door close, we faced each other and headed for grayson's parent's bathroom. our plan is officially in motion.

grayson knows how to turn any negative situation into a positive one. you see, one of our favorite past times is annoying ethan.

i think you already know where this is headed.

grayson and i stepped into his parents shower after i told ethan to grab me a towel real quick.

we were both wearing bathing suits as the cold water soaked us.

i started laughing as did he when we started to act.

i tried my best to fake some heavy moans. grayson released a few grunts in between giggles. i even threw in some "fuck!" and a few chants of grayson's name just to get the point across.

ethan knocked on the door and waited for me to open it until he heard one of my many grayson! chants.

"what the fuck!" ethan yelled while pounding his fist on the door.

"one sec!" i called out, trying my best to sound breathy and guilty. i held grayson's wheeze laughs in with one of my hands.

"emma who is in there with you!" ethan demanded.

i heard the door open, for we had left it unlocked. my cheeks were red from laughing so hard with his idiot brother.

"fucking hell!" ethan grunted while stepping into the bathroom and seeing two people in the shower.

"gimme the towel dolan." i asked while poking my head outside the curtain. i was trying to stifle my laughs when i got a good look at his angry expression.

"who the fuck is in there?" he asked again, his tone venomous.

i shrugged and wrapped the towel around myself. i then opened the whole curtain, revealing grayson.

big mistake.

a/n: vote for the next chapter!