39 (Y/n)

It's been three years since Changkyun died. Wonho and I are still together, Jaebum is still single, and everyone else? Hyungwon became a model, Shownu is a personal trainer, Kihyun and Minhyuk run a daycare, Jooheon has a girlfriend too, her name is Kang Hee. She's the same age as us. We were at the ramen shop, celebrating Wonho's birthday. Of course, he chose the place. It's okay though. We know he has some special memories here. We all have special memories here. Mark, Jackson, Jinyoung, BamBam, Yugyeom, and Youngjae still work here. They're very loyal.
Wonho: Hey! Guys, I'd like to do something. As you know, this place is very special to all of us. Memories that simply can't be replaced remain here as some of our best. I'd like to make another memory.
Everyone catcalls at the announcement.
Wonho: Now, I've been thinking a lot lately and made a very important decision.
He turned towards me and got down on one knee. My eyes widen.
Me: Hoseok....
Wonho: (Y/n), I love you so much. So much so that every time I think of my future, I see you in it. I can't imagine a scenario in which you aren't there with me.
My eyes start to water and the boys start to look around with shock and expectation. Wonho pulls a small box out of his pocket and opens it.
Wonho: I talked to your brother, and I got his approval to ask for your hand. (Y/n), would it be fine if I ask you to be my wife?
Me: Hoseok, I love you too. I'm more than fine with you asking me to be your wife.
The boys start clapping and cheering, some even have tears in their eyes. Jaebum pats me on the shoulder and smiles at me.
Wonho: Well then. (Y/n)? Will you marry me? Will you be my wife?
Me: Of course I will!
I got onto my knees and kissed him, my arms wrapped around him, and his around me. He puts the ring on me. It's a beautiful gold ring with little emeralds and diamonds dotting it.
It took months to prepare everything, but the ceremony was eventually held. Jaebum walked me down the aisle and I got married to the love of my life. I'm sure Changkyun is up there, crying and cursing at Wonho. You know how I said I would be fine if I have everyone still with me? It turns out, I was right.