38 (Y/n)

It's been two months since I started school again. Teachers allowed me to catch up, of course. Students sent me their condolences, and the group was glad to have me back. It was now time to graduate and we were at the ceremony. The principal honored the students who are able to graduate and even said a few words about Changkyun. I wish he was here. I wish he were able to walk across the stage with me. Bro, I hope you're watching. I hope you're proud.
As the ceremony continues and people get their diplomas, parents take pictures and record as their child walks across the stage. It's a wonderful occasion that brings joy to all. I hear my name and walk up, my boyfriend, my brother, and my friends all cheer for me as loud as they can. I walk up to collect my diploma, and they even gave one to my brother. See Changkyun? You graduated too. I went back to my seat with both diplomas.
Eventually everything was over with and to celebrate, we went to the ramen shop. We all had fun. Everyone was smiling, laughing, and just having an all around good time. I wish Changkyun was here. As long as I have everyone here, I think I'll be just fine. Changkyun, I really hope you're happy where you are.
Wonho: May I have this dance?
My wonderful boyfriend came up and asked me. I looked at him, giving him a smile before taking his hand. We dance around, smiling at each other, holding hands, and enjoying each other. I don't know why I ever wanted to leave. I may not have my twin brother anymore, but I'm still surrounded by people who love and care about me. I still have one more amazing older brother who takes care of me. And you know what? I'm totally fine with that.