33 (Y/n)

It's been a week since I decided I would talk with Changkyun about the whole incident. Every time I would try to talk with him, Soo Hyun would literally drag him away. I can't talk to him at home because Jaebum is still super mad at him. I need to talk to him though. I honestly miss my idiotic twin brother. I suddenly got an idea. If I could somehow find a way to get Soo Hyun away from Changkyun, I could have a bit of alone time (with Wonho, so I guess it's not really alone time) with him. But how? Hyungwon, I'm sorry. I think I need your skills for this one. I find Hyungwon before class and talk to him.
Me: Hyungwon! My favorite of my brother's friends! How are you?
Hyungwon: (Y/n), we both know that I'm not your favorite. Just tell me what you want.
Me: Get Soo Hyun from Changkyun so I can talk to him finally. Please?
Hyungwon: Go near that bitch? No thanks.
Me: But I can't talk to him at home. Jaebum won't let me. Please? I need to talk to my twin. It's an EMERGENCY!
I start to beg. I give him the puppy dog eyes and he gives in. Haha I win.
Hyungwon: I'll get her after class. You just run away with Changkyun and talk.
Me: Yes! Thanks Hyungwon! See you later!
I run off to class and wait for it to start. Soo Hyun comes in, attached to Changkyun at the hip. He looks so.... Dead. Just what has she been doing to the poor guy? I sigh and wait as the teacher finally arrives to start the lesson. I really hope this works.