9 (Jackson)

I watched the whole scene. I saw her blushing, looking like she wanted it, but she denied it anyway. They parted and she turned around. I stared at her.
(Y/n): Jack? Are you okay? Is there something on my face?
Yeah. That guy's filthy mouth germs. How dare he do that to you?
Me: Are you two together?
My heart started to race in anticipation as I mentally prepared myself for the answer.
(Y/n): What? No! Well, not really. We're just friends. He likes me.
Me: Do you like him?
I saw her blush. That's all I needed to be sure. I should have known I didn't have a chance. I went back to the kitchen and (Y/n) went back to taking orders. It was hard to focus. I kept thinking about the scene I witnessed.
Me: OW FUCK!
I spilled hot water on myself.
Jinyoung: Are you okay, Jackson?
I nodded and went to put some dry clothes and ointment on.
JB: Hey dude, feel free to head home. Are you okay? You seem out of it.
Me: What do you think of that Wonho guy?
JB: Wonho? He's okay. He hangs out with Changkyun. I like the fact that he makes the twins happy. Though I could do without some of the perverted shit I've heard him say, I like him. Why?
Me: (Y/n) likes him. It hurts me to say that.

I have been obsessed with the song above. It's really good, so I suggest listening to it. Also, I've got a couple stories on deck, so check for those. -Panda