3 (Y/n)

After detention I went straight to my part-time job at a ramen shop. It's not the best job but they pay pretty well.
Me: Sorry I'm late Jinyoung. Some jerk in my class made me get a detention.
Jinyoung: Oh well. Get ready and start taking orders.
Me: Yes, Sir!
I playfully saluted my boss and dear friend Park Jinyoung. He's not much older than me, but he did graduate already. I went to the back and put on my apron and started taking orders.
Me: Hello and welcome to Just Right Ramen! What can I get for you? Oh, hey Jin!
Jin: Hey (Y/n). We will just take the regular.
I put the order down. Jin is a friend of my older brother Jaebum, or JB. He works here too. And besides, Jin comes here often with his friends Hoseok, AKA J-Hope and Namjoon, AKA RM. Sometimes they bring others but they are usually either at school or busy. Oh well. I brought the order to the kitchen where my brother and Mark work.
Me: Hey JB! Jin's here with Namjoon and Hoseok! Make sure to say hi before they leave.
JB: Okay! Later though, you will be interrogated.
I groaned and went back to take more orders. As soon as I stepped out a group of seven walked in. One of those seven, Wonho. I made a face and then put on a fake smile. I walked to their table.
Me: Hello and welcome to Just Right Ramen! What can I get for you?
Hyungwon: Hey (Y/n). I didn't know you worked here. I'll get the special for today.
As they all ordered, Wonho kept staring at me.
Me: Wonho, what do you want to order?
Wonho: Are you on the menu? 'Cause I've been craving that ass all day.
Me: You're out of luck then. Shownu, control your friend here. Changkyun, when we get home, it's your night to do the dishes.
I forgot to mention I have another brother. Changkyun and I are fraternal twins. He's older by five minutes. I turned around to give the order to the people in the kitchen. I passed by BamBam on my way. I grabbed his arm and dragged him with me. I handed Mark the order.
BamBam: What's wrong (Y/n)?
Me: Can you take those seven guys their orders? I don't feel like being asked if I'm on the menu again.
BamBam: Sure. Just go take more orders and I'll make sure they get their food.
Me: Thanks dude.
I left the kitchen again to take more orders. The whole time I felt like I was being watched. Sure enough, I was. Damn it Wonho.