8 (Y/n)

Why would I say that? He's smirking at me. It's sexy but I don't want him to do that! Me and my stupid mouth! Wonho's face started getting closer to mine and I started to back away. I closed my eyes.
Wonho: What's this, (Y/n)? Going back on what you just said?
He whispered in my ear. His voice is so sexy. I felt my knees getting weak. It's from fear! Yeah, that's it! I'm just scared. He chuckled.
Wonho: I'll get that kiss later. You promised!
Me: What? When did I say that?!
Wonho: When you said I can kiss more than your cheek. Unless, you were meaning something else? 'Cause I would be down for that.
He winked and I went red. I could feel it.
Me: Fuck you. Go away.
Wonho: I would love to, but you're the one holding onto me. Not the other way around.
And so I was. I quickly let go and cleared my throat. I could still feel the blush that was spread throughout my face. Wonho slowly walked away. Why was I like this? I shook my head and went back to work. I turned around and saw Jackson standing there looking shocked and hurt? Why would he look hurt? Did he? No. That's not it. He's the wild and sexy Jackson Wang. He wouldn't like me.
Me: Jack? Are you okay? Is there something on my face?