13 (JB)

I didn't actually have any errands run. I just wanted to take this opportunity to give Jackson a chance to tell (Y/n) how he feels. To try and maybe get his feelings out of his system. I went to eat something and do other tedious things. The shop ended up not opening today because we were short on staff. (Y/n) wasn't the only one sick. And some had family matters. We agreed to keep the shop closed for a week while they took care of their own personal matters. I went to a few places to make it look like I really was on some errands. Maybe I should do some grocery shopping on my way home to really sell it. Sounds like a plan.
As I continued walking I saw a toy store. I should get (Y/n) a present. I walked into the store.
Clerk: Hello! How can I help you today?
Me: Well I was gonna get something for my little sister. She's sick in bed right now so I figured I'd get her something to cheer her up.
Clerk: Well that's nice. Tell me if you need any help.
I nodded and started to look around. After about 10 minutes I found those cute lemur stuffed animals that you see at carnivals. I grabbed a big green one and headed for the counter.
Clerk: That'll be $20.
I handed her the money and said thank you before leaving. I went to a small café to get some coffee and a snack. I ordered and paid, then sat next to a window. As I was waiting I was looking out the window just watching all the different types of people. The couples, the parents with their children, groups of people with friends. It was a nice day. Too bad (Y/n) got sick. After a few more minutes of staring I saw a familiar face. Wonho?
Waitress: Here's your order, Sir.
Me: Thank y-
Waitress: OH MY GOD!
She went pale as she looked out the window. I turned to see what happened. There was a body on the ground and a slightly wrecked car. My eyes widened.
Me: Wonho!
I jumped up and ran out the door. As I got closer I could see blood all over Wonho's now limp body.
Me: Call 911! Wonho! Dude stay with me! You! Stop filming and call for help! Are you fucking retarded?!
The person did as I said and soon the ambulance was here. I went into the back and we were on our way to the hospital.