5 (Wonho)

I woke up surprisingly early this morning. I don't know why. It's Friday, that could be why. I checked my phone and saw a message from Changkyun.
I.M: Dude, I'm so dead. It's all your fault. You better help me today.
I guess (Y/n)'s pretty mad, huh?
Me: Don't worry man. She won't actually kill you. I'll send her a joke to make her less mad. I swear this one really works.
I.M: Great. Now I'm really screwed.
No dude. You're not gonna die. Not today. This joke will be so good that she won't be able to stop laughing. I texted her.
Me: Have you seen the movie "Constipation"?
(Y/n): Pardon?
Me: Have you seen the constipation movie?
(Y/n): No?
Me: Oh. That makes sense. It hasn't even come out yet.

I laughed at myself. She never replied after that. I got up to get ready for school. Ate breakfast, got dressed, etc. Thank the lord it's Friday. I haven't even got to school, and I already want to go home. I ended up getting there pretty early. I went to class and sat down. I didn't know what to do so I just slept. There was still like, 45 minutes before first class started.
I woke up to a loud thump on my desk. I looked up, it was I.M.
I.M: Dude, I don't know what you did, but the neighbors ended up knocking on our door because my sister was laughing too loud.
Me: Dude, all I did was tell her a joke. I guess she has a great sense of humor. That's pretty hot if I may say so myself.
He smacked my head and hugged me.
I.M: I love you dude! Thanks to you, I get to live another day!
The bell rang and I pushed him off. He pouted and left for class. Soon after, (Y/n) came in. She looked at me and started laughing. Damn. She's got a really sexy smile. I wonder what else that pretty little mouth of hers can do. WAIT! I DIDN"T MEAN IT LIKE THAT! I SWEAR! Okay maybe I did, but I wasn't when I thought that. That doesn't make sense... Oh forget it!
Me: Hi (Y/n)! How are you?
I smiled at her.
(Y/n): My brother is lucky to have you as a friend. Otherwise, he wouldn't be here right now. You can keep my number. Keep telling me jokes every now and then. I like a man who can make me laugh.
Me: Baby, I can do more than just make you laugh.
I mentally smacked myself. Damn mouth.
(Y/n): Oh can you now? Well, good luck with that.
She winked and sat down. Her shorts were barely covering her ass. I swear, she does these things on purpose. Just then, the teacher walked in.
Teacher: Good morning class. Before I start, I have an announcement. The entirety of the twelfth grade is going on a camping trip. It's in two weeks, so be sure to have everything prepared by then. Groups will be established accordingly later. Now, open your books to page 169.
Everyone snickered a bit as they opened their books. With that, the lesson began. I could barely focus though. There was a certain girl clouding my thoughts, shoving me off of my train of thought into a bottomless pit.

I am deeply sorry. Okay, maybe I'm not. That joke was great and I blame YouTube. This whole chapter was inspired by that joke. Seriously. Anyway, here's another chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. Bye bye! -Panda