20 (Y/n)

I'm so glad Wonho wasn't actually cheating on me. I should have never assumed that he was. I should go apologize to him. I quickly put on my shoes and went to the hospital. He should be getting discharged soon. I stopped by the store to get him some ramen and a stuffed bunny. I hope he likes it. When I got there I saw that girl who slapped me a few weeks ago and quickly raced into the room in order to avoid another situation.
Me: Wonho!
I went up to him as he smiled at me.
Wonho: Hey babe! Is that for me?
Me: No it's for me.
I said as I handed him the items. His eyes lit up. Acting as if he hadn't eaten in five years, he tore into the ramen and ate the whole bowl in ten minutes.
Me: You didn't have to eat it that fast. It wasn't going to go anywhere.
Wonho: But it was just so good. I couldn't help it.
He pouted. I smiled and pet his hair. He snuggled into my side. After a couple minutes the door opened. It was that bitch from earlier.
Jaemin: Hey Wonho, I heard you were in an accident and came to check up on you. How convenient that your room is right next to Heechul's.
Heechul is her older brother. He graduated a few years ago.
Me: What happened to Chulie?
Wonho: Chulie? (Y/n), how do you remember Chulie but not Jaemin?
Me: Chulie and I were really good friends, remember? Apparently she wasn't important enough to remember. Why do they have different last names though?
Chulie's last name is Kim, hers is Sung, family scandal?
Wonho: Anyway, what happened to him?
Jaemin: He just got sick. Not too big of a deal.
My question was brushed off. Oh well. I'm gonna go see Chulie.
Me: Babe, I'm gonna go say hi to Chulie. I'll be back.
Wonho said okay and I went next door.
Me: Chulie! It's been so long!
Heechul: (Y/n)? Wow you grew up! Why are you here?
Me: Wonho got hit by a car. He's in the room next door. Jaemin dropped in there. She slapped me a few weeks ago at work.
His eyes widened.
Heechul: You were that girl she was talking about? The girl who spilled stuff on her?
Me: It was an accident. She made it seem like I did it on purpose because I had a grudge against her? I don't know. Then she mentioned how I was always jealous of her but I had no idea who she was at all.
Heechul: But you remember me? Is it from your accident?
I nodded.
Me: Some people from my past I remember, usually the ones I was super close with.
He nodded, understanding the situation. We talked some more before I decided I should head back to Wonho. I said bye to Chulie and went back to Wonho's room. I was happy to see that Jaemin already left. He was sound asleep, cuddling with the stuffed bunny I got for him. I kissed his forehead and left him to sleep. I had to get home anyway.

Finally an update! I have a lot more free time on my hands considering I finally graduated. That's right! This girl is finally done with high school! Unfortunately, I have a second degree sprain on my right ankle. It happened a few days ago (on the day of my graduation). I'm okay though. It'll heal within a few weeks. Sorry for taking so long to give you guys a new chapter. -Panda