27 (Y/n)

I walked up to him and looked down at him, a frown graced upon my face. He just looked at me with a bored look.
Changkyun: What is it? Did you want to make fun of Soo Hyun some more?
He scoffed. I inhaled sharply as the words stung a bit. I knew I deserved them though.
Me: Actually I need to talk to you. Twin to twin. Please?
He looked into my eyes and saw the pleading look I was giving him. He sighed and sent Soo Hyun away. I sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulder.
Me: I'm sorry I upset you. I didn't mean to, but I couldn't stand the way she was glaring at me. It's as if she has some grudge against me even though we've never met before. Anyway, please forgive me.
Changkyun: I didn't see her glare at you or anything. Don't use that as an excuse.
Me: She was. Just ask the guys later. Anyway, it's been a while since we went to go see Soo Jung. Should we go visit her after school? On our way home I'll treat you to ice cream or something.
I tried. Changkyun liked Soo Jung a lot. That's one of the main reasons I rejected her. Besides the fact that I'm straight. She was a great girl and an amazing friend. Changkyun sighed heavily.
Changkyun: (Y/n).. I'm sorry but I already have plans to hang out with Soo Hyun after school today.
Upon hearing that, I was infuriated. My head shot up and I got up from him.
Me: So you're blowing off Soo Jung and I for some girl you haven't know for very long? You promised to always go with me whenever I asked. Because she was your friend too. How could you?
Changkyun: (Y/n) I-
Me: Save it. I'll just go by myself. Screw you. Have fun on your stupid date with your stupid girlfriend. Oh wait, she's not your girlfriend. She just happens to be some girl you put over me in a matter of days. Me. Your own sister. Not even just your sister, your TWIN sister. I hope we have that twin telepathy thing where you can feel what I'm feeling right now, jerk.
I walked away. I didn't even go back to the cafeteria. Good thing I already had all my stuff. I just left the school all together. I put in my headphones and listened to some sad music while I was on my way to the place where Soo Jung's grave is. She wanted to be buried as a willow tree. A beautiful thing it is. Just as beautiful as her.
When I got there I sat down and leaned on the trunk.
Me: Hey Soo Jung. Sorry I haven't visited you in a while. Sorry Changkyun couldn't be here with me this time. I know you would have wanted to see him too. He's just being a douche nugget right now. He blew us off for some girl.
I explained. I continued to just sit there in silence for a bit.
Me: I actually skipped school to come see you. Now, before you scold me, I do have a reason. I had a fight with Changkyun about him turning us down. You know, the girl Changkyun seems to like now has the same name as your little sister, Soo Hyun. I wonder how she's doing. Too bad your family and my family lost all contact. They moved not long after you died.
I spent hours talking to the tree. I even made an origami balloon and hung it up. Eventually I just ended up falling asleep, I guess.