32 (Y/n)

I was doing just fine before she came here. Sure I was sneezing until my nose bled and coughing up a lung here and there but I was getting better. Now not only do I have symptoms like that, but now I have a raging headache and my face feels hot. Once I get the clear that World's No. 1 Bitch has left the space, I crawl out of my blanket sushi roll, grab to one to wrap up in, and follow my eldest brother into the living room. Jaebum tells me to sit down on the couch and he'll bring out the food. I do as told and he comes out with two steaming bowls of what was supposed to be soup. He put my bowl in front of me and smiled. I looked into the bowl and smiled widely.
Me: You said you made soup! This is not soup!
JB: Ramen is drenched in soup, what are you talking about? Besides, I wouldn't complain if I were you. Mainly because I made your favorite.
I giggled before lightly coughing, I started eating as he pressed play on the movie. I love this movie so much. It's so good. We ate our ramen and watched the movie in silence. Soo Hyun is still in with Changkyun, though I've heard him try and convince her to leave. I scoffed as she loudly said that she wouldn't leave because she didn't want to. She wanted to stay here and be with him. How annoying.
Me: Can't she tell when she's not wanted?
I mumble under my breath. Jaebum seems to have heard me because he grunted in agreement. I don't know what time she left, I fell asleep during the movie. I assume Jaebum moved me to my bed because I woke up thoroughly covered. Not only that but Wonho was by my bed, holding my hand and sleeping as well. I smile at him and pat his head using my free hand. He shot up cutely and lit up when he saw I was awake.
Wonho: You're awake! Jaebum called and asked me to watch over you while he went to work at the ramen shop. Changkyun isn't allowed to be around you for the time being. It's just us. So after we wake up a bit more, let's cuddle and you can tell me about what happened between you and your twin.
I nodded and sat up, scooting over to invite him onto the bed next to me. He got up and wrapped an arm around my shoulder before proceeding to ask the million dollar question, What Happened? I braced myself before explaining what happened.
Wonho: I think you should talk this out with Changkyun. He came to me looking like he died 20 years ago and rose up again, before getting killed again via bus accident.
I giggled a bit about how he expressed it. I sighed and shrugged at the idea.
Me: I don't know if I'm ready for that. I mean, this all just happened yesterday.
Wonho: Two days ago. I happened two days ago.
He corrected me.
Wonho: This is something you two need to talk about. Would you be fine if I was there with you? As a mediator?
Me: I'd be fine with that.
I'm so lucky to have him as my boyfriend.