35 (Y/n)

I watch as Soo Hyun pushes my twin brother off the roof.
Me: CHANGKYUN!
I run to the edge and watch as he falls, tears streaming down my face. I try to climb over the ledge but Hyungwon and Shownu grab me and drag me away.
Me: NO! LET ME GO! I NEED TO SAVE HIM! HE NEEDS ME!
I kick and scream, thrashing around, trying to get out of their grasp. I feel another pair of hands grab me and pull me into a hug. Wonho. At that moment, I completely fall. I collapse onto my knees, tears falling down my cheeks as I cry out for my brother. I heard footsteps and teachers shouting, students screaming at the sight they just saw, sirens, and the terrifying cackles of a psychopath. The teachers try to ask me what happened but I can't speak. I'm too busy crying. My friends give their side of the story. The police come and take Soo Hyun away, she continues to laugh as if she just heard the funniest joke ever. I can't look at anything other than the ground as my friends rub my back comfortingly. I can't move, speak, or stop crying.
My tears seemingly run out by the time Jaebum gets here. He picks me up and walks through the door, taking me out of the school, Wonho close behind. Students are crying, shaking in fear, and surrounding us with questions. None of which I can answer. Jaebum puts me in the car and drives us to the police station. Of course. When we get there he helps me out and hugs onto me as we walk in. I get told to follow one of them to the interrogation room.
Police Officer: I'm so sorry for your loss, but I need you to tell me what happened.
Me: I don't even know myself. I wanted to talk to my brother after school, and that girl just drags him up to the rooftop and locks the door. By the time my friends manage to break it, he was falling.
My tears start up again.
Me: Why did she push my brother? What do he do to her? What did my family ever do to her that she went and killed one of them?
I crumble once more. I get escorted out of the room, loos of pity coming from the surrounding people. Jaebum leads me back to the car and we head home.
JB: (Y/n). Just what happened?
That's when I started to blame him for Changkyun.
Me: This is all your fault. If you had just let us talk about the whole situation, I would still have a twin. I wouldn't be feeling this immense pain, like my body was just crushed.
I said calmly, venom dripping with each word. The rest of the ride is silent. No attempts at talking are made. We get to the apartment and Jaebum tries to reach for me.
Me: Don't touch me.
I get out of the car and head for the door, unlock it, and go inside. By the time Jaebum gets inside, my bedroom door is locked with me inside of it. Jaebum tries to open the door but fails. He knocks and asks me to open the door.
Me: Leave me alone.
That was the last thing I said for the rest of the night.