37 (Y/n)

It grew silent when I suggested we leave.
Me: Jaebum, I just can't stay here anymore. Please, say you want to leave too.
I begged. Wonho started walking slowly towards me. I can tell he's shocked too.
JB: (Y/n), as much as I understand where you're coming from, we can't leave yet. We don't have a place to move to, and you're just months from graduating.
My heart sank. I was really hoping he'd say we can leave, but he's right.
JB: I'm sorry.
I nodded in understanding. Wonho put his hand on my shoulder.
Wonho: You have to come to school tomorrow. The boys want to see you. They miss their maknae. I miss seeing you in class. You don't have to worry about her bothering us.
I laid my head on his side as he comfortingly rubbed my shoulder. He's right too. I'll have to go back to school anyway. Wonho told me to scoot over so he can sit with me. We just sat there for hours. We didn't talk. We didn't kiss. I had my head on his shoulder, his arm around me rubbing mine. Even of we did talk, what would we say? I guess I eventually fell asleep because when I woke up I was in my bed, Wonho still next to me. What did I do to deserve him? Seems as though he intended on not leaving last night because he had a friend, probably Hyungwon, bring him his uniform and stuff. It's Friday. I only have to get through this day and then I can take another break. I woke up Wonho.
Me: Hey, babe. It's time to get ready for school.
He was sweating? I shook him a bit harder. He shot up. He looked at me, breathing heavily.
Wonho: I had a dream you left me behind.
Me: I won't go without you. Now come on, let's get ready to go.
Truth be told, I was scared to go back. But I have Wonho and the boys. I think I'll be okay. Changkyun, are you fine with this? I'm sure this is what you want too. After we get dressed and ready, we head off. It'll all be okay.