23 (I.M)

Yay! It's my turn again. Yeah I know this is breaking the fourth wall, but this is serious. After I saw Wonho and (Y/n) cuddling on the couch (glad to see he's out of the hospital) I realized how perfect he was for her. I smiled at them and came to my room (where I'm currently listening to music and "trying" to do my homework). A lot has happened since Wonho was in the hospital. I got a girl's phone number! Her name is Soo Hyun. She transferred to our class the day after the accident. I was sad. One of my best friends got hit by a car! Of course I would be. What kind of friend would I be if I wasn't upset? She came up to talk to me and that was that.
She's a cutie pie. Short brown hair, hazel colored eyes, freckles, baby face. Her smile is sweet. She asked if I was okay. I told her what happened and she even walked with me to see him once before he woke up. It was strange though, when she saw him. I swear I saw an evil glint in her eye as well as a small smirk gracing her pink lips. I paid no mind to it, but that gave me a bad feeling about her. I shook it off because she's hot and over all a sweet girl but it still comes to mind everyday. I haven't told anyone because they would call me crazy. Like when Jooheon and (Y/n) were freaking about that hot nurse. Then again, they ended up being right and she was insane. The reason I'm here like this now, is because I needed to get this off my chest. I feel like I should tell someone, but what if I'm wrong? That's like, not cool. I need to get more dirt on her. Good thing this boy is good at flirting.
What if I am right though? What if there is something off about her and it's not my imagination? Would that put my sister in danger/my friends? What about me? Would I be in danger? I just hope this girl is as sweet as she looks.