24 (Wonho)

I was able to go back to school starting today. When I got there I heard a lot of people ask if I was okay or if they could sign my cast. Teachers simply wished I would get well soon and told me to make up the assignments I had with help from other students. The group was ecstatic and so was (Y/n). We were all able to sit together again. The classes went by surprisingly quick seeing as it's already lunch time.
(Y/n): I'm so glad you're back. Now I don't have sit here and miss you while Changkyun flirts with his girlfriend.
She said rather loudly, mocking her twin brother. Changkyun just scoffs at her and I laugh, giving her a kiss on her head.
Me: Were you jealous they could cuddle with each other and you couldn't cuddle with me?
I teased her. The blush on her face confirmed my accusation and I nearly fanboyed at how cute she looked.
Changkyun: She's not even my girlfriend. She's just a girl who happens to be my friend.
He tries to defend himself, annoyance evident in his tone. That's when a girl calls his name and walks up to us.
Me: I assume this is her. The girl who made my girl jealous cause I wasn't around.
Changkyun: Yep. Wonho, this is Soo Hyun. Bae Soo Hyun.
He introduced her to me and she smiled. I held out my hand for her to shake.
Me: I'm sure you've heard about me, but I'm Hoseok. My friends call me Wonho.
I introduced myself and she just looks at my hand as if it were a disease. I take it back and stand there awkwardly.
(Y/n): Are we going to go eat or not? I don't know about you guys but I need food.
(Y/n) cuts in. I chuckle and agree to go get food with her. We walk off but for some reason I can't shake the feeling of someone watching me. I look to (Y/n) and out of the corner of my eye I can see the girl looking at us. Weird.
(Y/n): Wonho? You okay? You seem confused.
Me: I'm fine. I was just wondering when that girl got here. She seems new enough.
(Y/n): She transferred here like, the day after your accident. My dumb twin has been flirting with her since then. He even took her to go see you.
I must have been sleeping then. Cause I definitely would have remembered if I saw her. (Y/n) and I got our food, she carried mine for me of course. I have such a wonderful girlfriend. We sat down and Soo Hyun glared at us.
(Y/n): Soo Hyun, if you don't like us sitting here, take my dumb brother and sit somewhere else.
So she noticed the glare.....