14 (Jackson)

(Y/n) was feeling much better than she was earlier, but I still made her stay in bed. She was still sick after all.
(Y/n): Jackson, at least stop feeding me when it's time for me to eat. I can do it on my own now.
Me: Okay fine.
I left her to eat in peace. As soon as I did, my phone rang.
Me: Hello?
JB: Don't freak out but I'm in the hospital with Wonho.
Me: What? Why?
JB: He kinda sorta got hit by a car. He's got a few major injuries, but they said he'll be fine. No one else got hurt which is a good thing. Don't tell (Y/n) yet.
Me: Okay I won't tell her.
(Y/n): Tell me what?
Oh shit.
Me: Dude I gotta go.
I quickly hung up and turned around.
Me: What are you doing out of bed?
(Y/n): I was going to put the dishes in the sink. Now, don't tell me what?
Me: N-Nothing.
(Y/n): Oh really?
She came closer. I backed up. She came even closer. I'm cornered. Her face gets super close to mine, her beautiful eyes staring into mine. I gulped. I felt her hand on my chest. I had half a mind to pull her even closer.
(Y/n): Tell me. What is it?
Her voice sounded so sexy as she whispered into my ear. Come on Jackson! Snap out of it! She's got you cornered, think of something! Without thinking I grabbed her waist and pulled her even closer to me, smashing my lips onto hers. They were just as soft as I imagined. I pulled away and she looked at me wide eyed. Her face was super red. She slapped a hand over her mouth and ran towards her room, slamming the door behind her.
Me: What was that? Why did I do that? Was that really all I could think of?
I asked myself all sorts of questions. I heard something drop.
I.M: What the fuck did I just see?
And I thought JB finding out was bad. Changkyun just witnessed me kiss his twin sister. I'm totally screwed.
I.M: Explain yourself. Right now.
Me: Um, well, so uh, the story is....
I spilled everything out.