25 (Soo Hyun)

(Y/n) snapped at me after she caught me glaring. I scoffed and decided to say something back.
Me: Why would we have to leave? We've been sitting here longer than Wonho has.
(Y/n): Are you stupid or something? You just transferred here. Wonho and my brother have been friends since kindergarten. So just accept that if anyone here leaves, it's you. Or you could just stop glaring at us for no reason.
Bitterness dripped in each word she spoke to me. Geez she's annoying. I just ignored her and started talking to Changkyun for the rest of the lunch period. Afterwards we all went to our respective classes and waited for the final bell. I know this is a massive time skip throughout the day but me talking to you about my classes would be a huge waste of time. I'm sure you're curious of the problem I have with Wonho. Well, he hurt my sister. He's the reason she's gone. They dated a couple years back but he broke up with her for some reason. When I asked him what happened he made up this story about how she cheated on him. Yeah right. My sister would never do that. And now I imagine you're wondering why he wouldn't recognize me if he dated my sister. Well, I got plastic surgery and changed my hair. A bit too much just to get back at some guy but how would you feel if you were in my shoes?
Okay, okay. The whole "Wonho killed my sister" thing is false. I was hoping you'd feel bad for me if I told you that. Actually, I have nothing against Wonho. My problem is with (Y/n). She's the real reason behind this. How? Well she and my sister used to be friends. Best friends in fact. However, Soo Jung fell in love with (Y/n). She was rejected harshly and got super depressed about it. She cried and cried until finally she decided to end it. (Y/n) attended the funeral not even knowing it was her own fault it was even happening. But I know. (Y/n) killed my sister.
Now, why did I hit Wonho with a car? Well it was because I wanted to see her suffer for a bit. But my revenge doesn't end here. Just wait and see what happens. I'll show her what it feels like to lose someone.