15 (Wonho)

I woke up in a white room, pain everywhere. The last thing I remember was crossing the street. I looked my left and saw my friends. Where's (Y/n) though? I felt a hand on my other side and looked that way. She was there. She was sleeping. Red puffy eyes, pale skin, tear stained cheeks, her hair was messy too. My poor girl. I squeezed her hand lightly and she shot up.
(Y/n): Wonho? You're awake! You're awake!
She started to cry. The others watched and stood quietly as I put my hand up to her face and gently wiped away her tears.
Wonho: Of course I'm awake. I could never leave you behind.
I heard the guys let out noises of satisfaction and verbalized cringing.
Kihyun: When she found out, she ran out of her house and came here. She hasn't left since.
Hyungwon: She was so worried about you. She was even sick when that day.
Me: That day? How long have I been out?
The guys looked at each other.
Jackson: About a week. For about one whole week, she almost never left your side. Unless she absolutely had to, she refused to move.
I looked at (Y/n). Her face was as red as a tomato. How cute can one girl be? I grabbed her face and quickly pulled it towards mine, smashing my lips against hers in a passionate kiss. She put her hands on top of mine and kissed back. I smiled. The guys behind me cheered. We slowly pulled away.
Me: Thank you for being there for me.
(Y/n): No need to thank me. It's what I should do as your girlfriend.
Me: Oh? My girlfriend? Is that what you are?
(Y/n): Do you not want me to be?
She looked upset.
Me: I want you to be more than my girlfriend.
I leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear huskily.
Me: I want you to be my baby momma.
I leaned back and looked at her face. She was super red. I was half serious.
(Y/n): Maybe I should make it to where you sleep for the next month?
She leaned in and whispered into my ear, her voice soft and sexy.
(Y/n): You know it's way too early for that. Say it again, and you won't be able to have children.
Jooheon: We can't hear you guys.
Shownu: It's obviously not something we need to hear. You might puke if you do. I have a feeling if JB and I.M were here and not getting food, they'd be a hospital couple.
I could hear his smirk from here. Oh well. If she said that, that means she's fine with it later. I'm fine with waiting. We all started chatting, talking about what I missed in school and everything else. After a bit the door opened and I could smell food.
JB: We have food!
(Y/n): You got me Panda, right?
I chuckled. She's so cute.