21 (Wonho)

I am finally free from that fucking hospital room! The doctor said I can go home since my fatal injuries have healed. It's just my leg now. I have to use crutches but oh well. I can get cuddles from my (Y/n)! I smiled to myself as I message Shownu to come get me from the hospital. It only took him about 10 minute since he lived fairly close.
Shownu: Hey! Glad to see you up and moving!
He smiled at me and helped me into the car. I thanked him for coming to get me and we left the hospital. Shownu bought me ramen to celebrate my discharge from the hospital.
JB: Wonho! You're back! (Y/n) will be so happy.
He smiled at me and patted my shoulder.
Me: I'm gonna go see her after this.
I smiled back and got back to ordering my food. JB went to go inform the chef and Shownu started to speak.
Shownu: (Y/n) felt so bad for accusing you of cheating. She cried for three days. Jooheon was there to comfort her though.
I tensed up a little at the thought of that.
Shownu: They didn't do anything except eat ice cream and plan on how to make it up to you.
JB: Seriously, they ate so much ice cream. Here's your ramen.
I dug into the noodles immediately. As I ate, I started to think about (Y/n) again. Does she really have to make it up to me? It's not like she kissed someone else. I'd get mad too if I walked in on her kissing some stranger. As I was lost in thought, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look behind me and there's Changkyun.
I.M: Wonho! You're finally out! Have you told (Y/n) yet?
Me: No. I actually haven't.
I.M: Well you might want to tell her soon. She thinks you're still there. Her and Hyungwon are on their way to the hospital to visit you.
My eyes widened. I looked at the time and sure enough, it's around that time she comes to visit.
Shownu: No! Don't tell her. Instead, let's go to the apartment and surprise her.