*|2|*

© Claimed By Him ~ Elektra Orfanos

He led me far away towards a dark rocky cave and I froze before it not in anyway tempted to enter.

'Move it.' He demanded. 'Unless you want me to go back on our deal and eat you.'

"It's too dark." I complained.

'Something tells me you'll be fine.'

"I wish I kept that stick." I whispered to myself and he chuckled walking further into the cave. I ran to catch up to him somehow sensing every rock and crack around me. "May I hold your fur?" I asked.

'If it will help you.' He replied and so I gripped onto the long grey-black pelt around his neck.

"What are we going to do?" I asked my eyes adjusting to the dark.

'You are very full of questions.' He said but never answered the actual question. He's doing this just to scare me, I know it. But I must be careful because no one is to trust a wolf. That was little Red's mistake and now she is frowned upon by the village for being manipulated by the monster. Is it possible he's the same wolf?

"Did you eat little Red?"

'Who?'

"Red Riding hood."

'Oh that little bird. No wolf ate her but my brother had a fling with her.'

"What!?"

'I believe she said she was threatened and tricked then eaten alive.'

"Well yes, wait how can a wolf...?"

'He dumped her and she lied to make him the bad guy. As if my brother would wear a grandmother's nightie.'

"I don't believe you."

'I didn't think you would.' He said amused. 'I warned him she was trouble, running around in that skimpy dress.'

"Even if that is true how can a wolf make love to a human?"

'You believed I would use you before.'

"Still don't see how it's possible."

'Are you suggesting something?' He questioned seductively.

"No." I said quickly. He laughed at me.

'Then keep moving Princeps.'

I screamed when I heard a squeak of a rat and he growled because I had accidentally tugged on his fur too hard. I apologised but he didn't reply only kept his slow pace deeper into the darkness. I'm frightened, I've been alone in the dark before but in the comfort of my room not the lair of a monster.

'Say something.' He suddenly ordered.

"Like what?"

'Something funny.'

"I'm no good with riddles if that's what you expect."

'I hate riddles unless I'm telling them.'

"You just like having that superiority against a person."

He chuckled and it echoed in the cave bouncing off all the rocks and hitting back at my ears. 'Now I remember why I'm not eating you.' All of a sudden he pushed himself up and stood on his hind legs making himself look more frightening and threatening. He turned to face me and backed me up against the wall of the cave. I can feel the goosebumps rising on my arms. 'Say something else.'

"Can you step back before I pee myself...?"

He laughed again. It sounds rough and sinister and sends a shiver up my spine.

His golden eyes stared down at me looking through to see my soul. 'I think I'll keep you.'